Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Hydro Green Grow

Excellent app and pricing. What a fantastic tool! Hextom's Bulk product editor is a huge timesaver and has allowed me to maximize my site!

Torres Targets

This app is great, Bulk Product Edit has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com with its great features, google shopping support and automation.

YeatonTrading.com

We run a store with over 70,000 different products and if we had to manually go through each product we wouldn't get anything done. But with Bulk Product Edit we're able to save literally days or even months worth of work by setting up a task, going to sleep, waking up and BOOM done.

I would recommend as some feedback that I wish there were a little more options to bulk edit or even multistep bulk edits.

Modanoon

good app, have been using it for couple of months, no problems so far, smooth, efficient and very helpful

TEEZ.in

One of the best apps if you want to bulk edit content on the product page and inventory. I used it to edit certain words from my product pages. Thank you!

QualityDiam

Using this app for more than a year by now. Happy with it, such as for bulk editing prices, text in description and more.....

store12.se

Great app. We tried a few apps, mostly to manage our descriptions, titles etc but now use the Bulk Product editor for so much more.
Easily the best one out there

Insponaire

This app saved me so much time. I spent two hours trying to figure out how to "easily" update all 1000 of my products and then downloaded this app and had it done within minutes

TrendGooroo

This app has literally saved my company 100's of man hours. Inventory, price changes, description edits, etc... Nothing else that is quite this efficient and as good of a price! Love it! Highly recommended for anyone doing high product count stores.

VinoKilo.com

Really helpful app, saves lots of time in editing product details in bulk and correcting upload mistakes. Very easy to use too.