Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

TrendGooroo

This app has literally saved my company 100's of man hours. Inventory, price changes, description edits, etc... Nothing else that is quite this efficient and as good of a price! Love it! Highly recommended for anyone doing high product count stores.

VinoKilo.com

Really helpful app, saves lots of time in editing product details in bulk and correcting upload mistakes. Very easy to use too.

StepUP Stair Parts

Great resource for new and existing e-commerce web stores! Newbies, like me, to the e-commerce world can take comfort to enhance your visibility so that "mistakes" can be fixed efficiently and that these differences can mean the difference between success and failure.

MySistersPlace

So far so good. The app has preformed expertly and has allowed me to uninstall 2 apps that I no longer need because I can consolidate the task here.

Modeoutlet.dk

I will say HUGE thank you for this amazing tool ! i have saved thousands of hours i my fashion shop https://www.modeoutlet.dk with more than 5000 products.. I love this bulk app !

Tueris Shop

Very useful app! It's quite expensive for beginners, but I believe it will be worth in a later stage.

The Flying Latke

So far so good :) Really easy to use and saves you a lot of valuable time.
Many different options to choose from.

CartoonCollections

This is saving me SO much time! I love being able to filter and bulk edit basically anything. Variants, tags, meta fields, it's amazing.

Exoticathletica

I love it !! Easy, straight forward !! Just edited 100+ in less than 3min !! worth it ! check it out !

The Rad Socks

Very practical app and the customer service is excellent. Alan in customer support was very helpful and communicative. He provided me with solutions which I was extremly happy with. Highly recommended.