Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

The Amish House

Works like a charm, and I can't even tell you how much time it saves! Pricing feature is worth price alone.

Nomadic Fabrics

This app saved me hours of time and is very fast and responsive.
Reduces the need for a VA to be updating products manually, and removes the element of human error.

I do wish that the pricing was "pay as you go" For some months you need a lot of bulk edits and some months it would go unused.

Trivoshop

Great app to use! I have relied on bulk changes from this app since we launched our site. Great job and keep up the good work!

Finepaean

This plug-in personal feeling is very easy to use very conveniently, the function is also very powerful! I hope it can be more perfect, thank you so much!

Rampworx Shop

First impressions. A Real product Bulk Editing Tool. over 1000 SKU's at once, Heaven isn't even the word

Affordable Rashguards

Love this product! Very easy to make bulk changes and never any performance problems at all. Thank you!

www.jipza.com

ik moet zeggen dat deze app wel heel snel zijn werk doet. en ik kan bijna alles aan passen wat ik wil dus echt heel goed hoor. super

Nuu Shirtz

save tons time of job of editing thousand of products of my stores. thank! the app is really awesome!

The Competitive Edge

I have 1000's of products and variants. When I found I had to edit a good portion of them I was about to throw in the towel with all the time it took. I found the Bulk Editor after 3 days of tedious editing. It was simple. I entered my criteria and ALL my editing was done in minutes. I was so relieved.

Now I use it every day to add details to all my new listings and I use it for my SEO.
This is THE APP you won't want to live without. Support is great and the product itself is a lifesaver for anyone who has multiple products to edit.

Globepanda

good app for bulk updating the things in shopify store ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................