Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

TSEShop

Great app, does everything we need. if you are looking for a way to edit a large number of products in ways you didn't know you needed than this is the one.

Inspired Style Boutique

Love this app! Completes tasks quickly, efficiently that would take me hours before. Would definitely recommend to others!

SAJID Auto Online

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

MenZ-MenZY

I find this app does everything I need. Used it for years! Always reliable and the instructions are easily followed.

Heavenly Body Boutique

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!

plumbhub.co.uk

Really powerful tool. Currently using it to import/export metafields but can be used for so much more than that with ease. Really impressed with this app which I wasn't expecting too much from.

Lwhomedecor

This app is really useful and have much more features compares than any other I used. Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Laborkampagne

This app is so, so , so important and should be delivered out with Shopify as standard! Thanks a lot for the great job!

Catalyst Case US

Very good for temporary discounts. You can revert a task in case something went wrong. Very easy to use.

Willow Bay

Without doubt the most important app you need to manage a Shopify Store. This app has saves us a huge amount of time daily.... Shopify should look at integrating this into the platform as standard.