Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

DesignerHardware.com

This app is amazing. Saves me countless hours importing and updating Titles, Descriptions, just about anything on 20k sku database. Also lets me export, so a real time saver and usability is excellent.

MediaMarkt

Awesome app! It does almost everything! And the team support is great! They are always available to help and to implement new features or rules! :)

Oulu Prints

This app saved me MANY hours of work. It’s completely worth it. Had some trouble at first but the support team helped me figure it out.

MeraKalpa Malas

I have installed many apps and this is the ONLY app I have taken the time to leave a review for. Only because it is very helpful, easy to use, and saves me lots of time! So I figured that while my current action was in the queue I could spare a minute to leave this review! Great App!

Uptown Bicycles

This App gave us a huge boost in productivity. It was also super easy to get started! If you have a lot of products, this is an excellent time-saver.

Smash Transit

This is such a great app, it literally saved me dozens of hours of work. I highly recommend it for complicated (or simple!) edits you need to perform on your site. Great support as well!!!

lustshop.net

The best application of all Shopify.
Easy and intuitive. Everything you need to have your online store updated. Bulk team, thanks for existing.
100% recommended and deserves 6 stars.

Dixie.dk

This app helps us alot. It saves us so much time because all this editing products would have to be manual work. But this app helps a lot with that.

LoverLake

very terrible app,it always don't work,we have 4000+ Products ,but finally it just edited 393 products.very very terrible

trendzfair

Great app, great service from their team too. Highly recommend for easy store info changes. 5 stars!