Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Wildflower Boutique

I got this app to use for my BFCM sale. While I can get all the sale prices to update, the changes to compare price just make the compare price disappear. I have tried several ways and nothing. Very disappointed in the app.

Rheinufer

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

91sTees

If you don't want store is shit. Please don't use app. All product edit by app is wrong. Fuck of app. uggh

Stylebuy Wholesale

NOT WORTH THE COST FALSE ADVERTISING

This app charged me for the month 4.99$ to make ONLY 5 bulk edits,

then it now wants me to pay another 15$USD in order to get more bulk edits.

BUYER BEWARE, this is a new change it was NOT like this before

Cost of App is $4.99 + 14.99 = $20 USD a month if you want to do more than 5 bulk edits a month

I want a refund, going with another app

99shirt

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

Cocoflorence

not good anymore. they changed their pricing and only allow limited bulk edits per month.

$5 for 5 edits, $15 for 30 edits and so on. Was better before because you need a lot of bulk edits to get everything right, this makes it too complicated and too expensive.

Mbkplanners

This is the MOST confusing and frustrating app I have ever seen!

Veganbydesign

THERE IS NO FREE TRIAL THEY WILL GET INTO YOUR BILLS INSTANTLY

Zenologys

The app is clunky and needs to be more efficient and streamlined. Too much clutter on the homepage and drop-down menus.

Sams Medical Supply

It only updated price on didn't update the price on a 1/3 of the products on my website - definitely want my 14.99 back!