Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 23, 2019

This app messed up all my prices. It's not worth the money or the time. All prices on my site are wrong.

Painless Performance
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 25, 2018

Installed to check it out on the free trial. Then uninstalled cause its basically useless, yet lo and behold. They still charge you. Same story with another app from Hexcom. Do not install.

Spore Spot
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited November 30, 2018

Doesn't work selecting more than one filter conditions. Tried multiple times, synced collections and everything.

BAJAAO.COM
India
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 22, 2018

I got this app to use for my BFCM sale. While I can get all the sale prices to update, the changes to compare price just make the compare price disappear. I have tried several ways and nothing. Very disappointed in the app.

Wildflower Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 31, 2018

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

Rheinufer
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited October 21, 2018

If you don't want store is shit. Please don't use app. All product edit by app is wrong. Fuck of app. uggh

91sTees
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited August 24, 2018

NOT WORTH THE COST FALSE ADVERTISING

This app charged me for the month 4.99$ to make ONLY 5 bulk edits,

then it now wants me to pay another 15$USD in order to get more bulk edits.

BUYER BEWARE, this is a new change it was NOT like this before

Cost of App is $4.99 + 14.99 = $20 USD a month if you want to do more than 5 bulk edits a month

I want a refund, going with another app

Stylebuy Wholesale
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 29, 2018

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

99shirt
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 12, 2018

not good anymore. they changed their pricing and only allow limited bulk edits per month.

$5 for 5 edits, $15 for 30 edits and so on. Was better before because you need a lot of bulk edits to get everything right, this makes it too complicated and too expensive.

Cocoflorence
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
May 30, 2018

This is the MOST confusing and frustrating app I have ever seen!

Mbkplanners