Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Painless Performance

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app messed up all my prices. It's not worth the money or the time. All prices on my site are wrong.

Spore Spot

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Installed to check it out on the free trial. Then uninstalled cause its basically useless, yet lo and behold. They still charge you. Same story with another app from Hexcom. Do not install.

BAJAAO.COM

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Doesn't work selecting more than one filter conditions. Tried multiple times, synced collections and everything.

Wildflower Boutique

I got this app to use for my BFCM sale. While I can get all the sale prices to update, the changes to compare price just make the compare price disappear. I have tried several ways and nothing. Very disappointed in the app.

Rheinufer

Location Germany
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

91sTees

Location Vietnam

If you don't want store is shit. Please don't use app. All product edit by app is wrong. Fuck of app. uggh

Stylebuy Wholesale

NOT WORTH THE COST FALSE ADVERTISING

This app charged me for the month 4.99$ to make ONLY 5 bulk edits,

then it now wants me to pay another 15$USD in order to get more bulk edits.

BUYER BEWARE, this is a new change it was NOT like this before

Cost of App is $4.99 + 14.99 = $20 USD a month if you want to do more than 5 bulk edits a month

I want a refund, going with another app

99shirt

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

Cocoflorence

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 24 minutes

not good anymore. they changed their pricing and only allow limited bulk edits per month.

$5 for 5 edits, $15 for 30 edits and so on. Was better before because you need a lot of bulk edits to get everything right, this makes it too complicated and too expensive.

Mbkplanners

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the MOST confusing and frustrating app I have ever seen!