Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

GET:OUTDOORS

Easily our most used app - love it and have had zero issues. Works perfectly as described and very user-friendly.

sastasales.com

good..........................................................................................................................

Deluxe Pillows

This app is the best. Does so much more and unique operations that no other apps (that I know of) do. Very necessary for large catalogues. I used this app to change tags and to add tags to products and also to make all my descriptions to look more professional.

beautiful-paintings.com

This app is the only app that I know that will do or help me do the long tedious work of changing tags and descriptions.

Daxter's Dog Store

Very Useful app has made the small price adjustments such a breeze! Haven't used much else of the app but the small bits I have wanted to use are so easy and straightforward

Hekki

Nice app with many options to edit your products. Useful if you have many products in your store and you want to bulk edit them.

Whiskey 'N Hardtack

Does just what it says, saves a ton of time. No issues in using it. Only using free plan, but considering upgrading as we get in further.

Needjewelry.com

I used this app to update nearly 4,000 products on Needjewelry.com. It took me 2 to 3 minutes to set up each update (or less). This would have taken me a couple of WEEKS to do all of this. (Been there and done that in the past!). This is one of the few 5 star apps out there. Highly recommend.

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

I like that you can bulk edit in one click. It is important to have all your product tagged correctly. Works great

ANARKY

This is a serious app. The only right bulk editing app with every feature imaginable. Like replace part of description, edit every option of the product or collections etc. If you can imagine it they can do it. The user experience and quality of software is also great unlike many apps on the app store.