Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

gigils store

well organised and structured place for most online store task. The amount of options available are also appealing. well done!

Karin Lager Poster Shop

I used this app to bulk edit variants. So far it's working amazingly! Effecient and good price. Very happy with the ap!

Iced Right Jewelry

Amazing app with great free SEO tools! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great bulk editor for their store.

The Cool Dude Shop

This app is a life-saver. It's super easy to edit product in bulk, even when you just need to adjust a few minor details. This app has saved me so much time and is worth the price.

Uber Tires Usa

Good knowledge, advice, cheaper compare to tire rack will continue to look to uber tires first
5 star

GirlBuys

I save so much time now. When i started my store, i was editing my products one by one. Now i can do edits with one click... I recommend

Joyeria Egipto

Very useful when bulk editing products, especially prices. I was frustrated over the prospect of having to manually adjust the price on hundreds of products, but luckily I found this app!

Runway Catalog

Saved us lot of time to edit products. We also use their image app and both saved us a lot of time!

The Toybox NZ Ltd

This is a truly helpful app. It saves us a heap of time when it comes to putting collections together and putting them on sale. Creating bulk discounts across collections and getting things organised.

Secrettees

I used this app to change all the prices. Change .99, change weight. It's helped me saves more times. Very useful. 5 Star