Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Cleats Sports

I have had a great experience using this application. With a product catalog of 1000+ product, I couldn't have done all of the tagging and automation without Bulk Product Edit.

A couple things I would love to see in a future update that would earn the 5th star from me.

1. The ability to duplicate a previously used task as a template for a new task. This would help with similar tasks with just minor differences.

2. The ability to edit scheduled tasks without having to remove them and repost them.

3. The ability to edit a reverted task and restart it.

Great work on this app!

Venwear.com

The Golden Vault

Perfect to save you time.
The app limit the number of buld editing you can do each month... 5 tasks/month on the trial, then 30.
It go fast...

Easyfitpumps

So far so good. Just got it today, and the bulk actions I tried all worked. It does concern me that others mentioned the pricing model has changed so the number of edits per month are limited. I'll see if I run into that problem too.

Rumzers Lighting More

Awesome utility. Saves a bunch of time!

Brand New Daddy

Got double charged for the app, after few tries got to support and problem was solved.
As for the app, all the tools for bulk editing are there, easy to use ,saves lots of time.

Palfatu Pro

Just starting but thanks for all the help

Salonmegamall

Looks great and would be a real time saver.

Your availability Section is a "bit thin" as it only allows for ONLINE and POINT of SALE. You should look at other AVAILABILTY OPTIONS (FaceBook, Messenger, Buy Button, Instagram etc etc)

Paul D

Waterforoceans

Easy to use! If there was a bulk option for deleting products apart from what Shopify has built already, would be amazing!

Valencia Ellie

So far, looks good. Explanations are decent. Just wish I could do a couple of edits before the request to review popped up. This is awesome.

Deo Jeans Online

Makes ecommerce easier. I downloaded this app for 1 function and now I run almost all my tasks through it.