Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 23, 2020

I wish the bulk edits were quicker. But other than that it is great app. Maybe a but expensive but than again there is a lot of configuring to go into making this app possible

Quest Apparel
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 23, 2020

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Ambiance Cosy
France
Edited May 25, 2020

I used this app to edit product SEO and it worked well for that. It'd have been great if the free plan had the option to edit a couple of variant details as well.

Ultimate T-Shirts
India
Edited February 11, 2020

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.

Laura Bottas
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2020

This app is a handy app and extremely handy, especially for larger stores with a lot of inventory but cannot use operators suck as empty fields in some cases and also doesn't have the option to save previously used searches as reusable. Sometimes I execute an action in a set of products for which I searched and if I need to modify a different section of the same group. I have to search all over again instead of just being able to re-use the previously.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 1, 2019

Great easy to use tool. I was able to mass edit and change a url in my 1,000's of descriptions in a matter of minutes.

David Francis
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 3, 2019

App has made life SOOOO much easier. When we create new products, we often copy existing products to set up. Using this method, we sometimes forget to update the product page title and URL, which throws off our SEO and can be confusing to attentive customers who happen to notice the discrepancy. Using this app, we are able to quickly and easily correct these errors in bulk without having to go back and search individually for errors. We've only used the free plan at this point, so we haven't been able to check out all of the features - which is the only reason we are rating 4 stars and not 5. The features on the free plan get 5 stars from us!!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 26, 2019

A lot has changed since I started using shopify. It's not perfect but Rome wasn't built in a day. The inventory hasn't been keeping accurate count so we really need to see this fixed as we've had to refund items that are one of a kind with no possibility of back order.

Nature's Treasures
July 15, 2019

I automated SKU editing, this app very helpful and saved me so much time! I've used it before to edit products.

Buttons For the People
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 26, 2019

Great app. Fills a void in the Shopify toolset. Very easy to understand and use. Excellent support from the Hextom team. Using this app makes me very interested in exploring their other apps.

Why not 5 stars? There are a couple little things that are overlooked/missing. Support has already suggested they would be willing to look at including those things in a future release; if they do, I will enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.

jrbmx001