Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Scentmatchers

We could not run our website properly without this app. We have over 1500 variations of our product and this allows us to change the description on all of them. Doing it by hand wouldn't be practicle.

Ultamodan

Great app, lets me update everything at once and very very easy to use. Definitely recommend if you have a lot of products :)

JSVnet

Bulk Product Editor Basic Plan is impressive timesaver!. This App is simple to install, smart and strongly recommended for any store (whether small or large). Fantastic Support. Sincerely, it is a great App (AAA+++). www.tienda.jsvnet.org have more that 7000 products

planetandmoon

i use this app to update all my descriptions and it saves so much time would definetly recommend!!!!

Ambrogio

Works really well. I have used it to update over 5k items and have not had any issues. would recommend it

Empire Skate

Great app, really useful - makes complex tasks simple and has great flexibility in rules to lock down specific tasks.

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I use this app to help with any and all bulk editing I need. It has been great and easy to use. I highly recommend the app.

MudLOVE Wholesale Portal

I used this app to change the product descriptions of over 500 products. It would have taken me hours and hours of work, but instead was completed in minutes. Super easy interface, really clear options and so, so helpful for those situations where you need a lot of things done. I prefer this to Shopify's built-in bulk editor by a long shot; and it does more!

PawsComplete

I used this app to make bulk changes to my products. Works great. Saves LOTS of time!! I will try bulk image next

Aux p'tits cadeaux

It's the most usefull application for Shopify. It could be really good if we can add or put off pictures with bulk.