Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Kimin Kikkari

Great app. It really helped me to change and round product prices.

Jean Romelus Official

Bulk Product Edit gets the task done much quicker!

Dealdepotapp

Huge time saver very useful for managing a lot of sku's I thought it's a bit pricy for such a narrowly used app but it does the job as advertised.

Rv Online Uk

Awesome app makes life so much easier for me its the price really as I am just starting out would be nice for a month free or 2

Shop Deshuns Place

First time using, I enjoy the filtering options. Wish it would allow me to add the same condition more than once. Will se how it goes and leave another review.

Youngandrecklessdev

Great plugin with a lot of options for our site Young and Reckless and Reckless Girls. we have saved so much time. love it

Glowshack

A great app with a simple, user-friendly interface.

Price is a bit steep, but it does help to save users lots of time from manually editing large volumes of product, which is nice.

Fametrends

Con- Doesn't offer the option to "update Sku from a starting number". No option to "add numbers to the beginning/end" of barcode.

Pros - I LOVE the option to (basically) generate barcode numbers. The Shopify barcode app gives you random numbers which doesn't work for everyone. I needed 5 digit barcodes only and this app did just that. I don't use the app for anything else yet, but overall it's great. It runs smoothly and it's quick.

Coconellie Com

It's quick, but I wish there was a way to delete products in bulk, and also choose the products individually, after the search criteria has been entered.

Pretty Little Things Fashion

I actually like this app. It saves me quite a bit of time as it pertains to organizing and controlling my inventory. There were moments when I felt it could do more, but overall i am very happy with it.