Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Heart Colorado

Works well and has saved me a time or two. Really like the undo feature. The interface could use some work to be more responsive design friendly.

Anything Now

Thanks for the great app that has a ton of options and features for bulk editing products and collections. I will have no choice but to buy the software

Pet By You

I like this app since I have over 4k products in my store, that without counting variants, however sometimes the conditions are not very clear to use and if you have the basic plan, you pretty much wasted a task. The UI/UX is good, it'll take you a few hit and missed to get it, but overall the app does the job and is a great tool for when you have multiple products. I like that they added new plans and overall I would give it a 5, but I had several experiences that I chosen a condition and the result was nothing.

Getadeal Co Za

Location South Africa

I Have just started using it, and the options and ability to manage my over 2000 products is impressive. Great app so far

Jacobs Photo And Digital

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely worth it. However not accepting multiple strings per condition is a significant limitation.

Enkel Klar

Location Denmark

Great feature and working fast. Just missed the exact editing options I need.

Empress Of Trend

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just started using this app in the past 20 min. So far it has a few tasks running, but if the work is accomplished as I expect it, then I am never opening a store without this app.

Will update with new insights.

So far, pretty positive +++

Pbvinyl

Time spent using app Over 5 years

So far this is the best functioning application we've tested from the app store for any category, and the only one we have continued to use. Having had a Shopify store since May 2015, this is the only time we're compelled to write a review. If it was possible to re-use the same product filter conditions thereby enabling multiple values within them, we'd say 5-stars all the way. Very satisfied for now, though.

Caraconkledecorativefinishes

It took several stabs to figure the bulk editor out, but I think I've got it now! Working like a charm!

Snackonart

Just download it so far so great. I have many many products in my shop and this little app was able to edit / update the prices so quickly. Very impressive.