Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I use this app to help with any and all bulk editing I need. It has been great and easy to use. I highly recommend the app.

MudLOVE Wholesale Portal

I used this app to change the product descriptions of over 500 products. It would have taken me hours and hours of work, but instead was completed in minutes. Super easy interface, really clear options and so, so helpful for those situations where you need a lot of things done. I prefer this to Shopify's built-in bulk editor by a long shot; and it does more!

PawsComplete

I used this app to make bulk changes to my products. Works great. Saves LOTS of time!! I will try bulk image next

Aux p'tits cadeaux

It's the most usefull application for Shopify. It could be really good if we can add or put off pictures with bulk.

Shop Here Pravalia

Really great help in bulk edit. The free SEO option is working great, has lots of options. Very happy.

Rogue + Wolf

Excellent app that takes care of the grunt work of admin tasks.
We use it all the time for sale prices but also great for adding tags.
Has a lot more functionality than we use, honestly. :)

The best part is that the app is dependable. We had issues in the past with another similar app that wasn't pushing the changes on time. Haven't had a problem with BPEdit.

The Better Backyard

Bulk edit is a great time saver. highly recommend the app. i use it very frequently. helps with issues shopify doesn't have ability to resolve.

SeaKisses

This app is amazing...saves me so much time, is very accurate and very easy to use. It does exactly what it says...

Gameofbricks.eu

This is is amazing! I bulk edited 130 products in one click! Highly recommend this app if you want to bulk edit your product description. Thank you!

Charting Nature

I use this app for my SEO tags as well as editing product titles. It has saved me a ton of time. I do some editing now that I would never do manually. Great app. I love it.