Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Swoonbug

This product is brilliant and has saved me hours and hours of work. It's worth every dollar. We've used it to bulk edit prices, descriptions, tags, collections etc. Also highly recommend checking out Bulk Image Edit which does similar magic for images.

WONDERLUSTX

When we download apps we need simplicity and quick easy functionality. This app did all that for me and saved me time literally with little tasks that normally take forever on Shopify.

Titan Casket

This is far and away my favorite shopify app. The interface is intuitive, it's incredibly powerful, and the team keeps adding features. Using this app just makes me happy.

Beumax

I got stuck tryin to change over 42k products fulfillment but this Apps did the magic for me in 1day

Poshglamour

WHERE HAS THIS APP BEEN MY WHOLE SHOPIFY LIFE!!! I definitely 100% recommend this app ESPECIALLY if you have ADHD!

Hulubre

Great app used it and has saved me many hours, I recommend it to every user on the platform. Excellent work

Bib and Tucker Clothing

This is by far one of my favourite apps. I love being able to draw out information that I need, filter out what I don't need and then update multiple products at once. Highly recommend it.

Silvertree Interiors

Fantastic app, makes editing in bulk so much easier and quicker! Before this app I had to do everything on CSV and it got complicated, this app just completely eases that process with a couple of clicks.

United Art Style

Best App in this niche! Helps you to improve your catalog with no effort, everything is mostly done by this app. The Developers are awesome. I give 5 Stars

Condomania.com

I could not live without this app. I've already recommended it to others. Saves me a HUGE amount of time and frustration. Thank you!!