Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 12, 2018

It took several stabs to figure the bulk editor out, but I think I've got it now! Working like a charm!

Caraconkledecorativefinishes
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 11, 2018

Just download it so far so great. I have many many products in my shop and this little app was able to edit / update the prices so quickly. Very impressive.

Snackonart
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 20, 2018

I have had a great experience using this application. With a product catalog of 1000+ product, I couldn't have done all of the tagging and automation without Bulk Product Edit.

A couple things I would love to see in a future update that would earn the 5th star from me.

1. The ability to duplicate a previously used task as a template for a new task. This would help with similar tasks with just minor differences.

2. The ability to edit scheduled tasks without having to remove them and repost them.

3. The ability to edit a reverted task and restart it.

Great work on this app!

Venwear.com

Cleats Sports
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 17, 2018

Perfect to save you time.
The app limit the number of buld editing you can do each month... 5 tasks/month on the trial, then 30.
It go fast...

The Golden Vault
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 15, 2018

So far so good. Just got it today, and the bulk actions I tried all worked. It does concern me that others mentioned the pricing model has changed so the number of edits per month are limited. I'll see if I run into that problem too.

Easyfitpumps
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 30, 2018

Awesome utility. Saves a bunch of time!

Rumzers Lighting More
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited April 29, 2018

Got double charged for the app, after few tries got to support and problem was solved.
As for the app, all the tools for bulk editing are there, easy to use ,saves lots of time.

Brand New Daddy
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 28, 2018

Just starting but thanks for all the help

Palfatu Pro
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 16, 2018

Looks great and would be a real time saver.

Your availability Section is a "bit thin" as it only allows for ONLINE and POINT of SALE. You should look at other AVAILABILTY OPTIONS (FaceBook, Messenger, Buy Button, Instagram etc etc)

Paul D

Salonmegamall
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 16, 2018

Easy to use! If there was a bulk option for deleting products apart from what Shopify has built already, would be amazing!

Waterforoceans