Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Louisekool

This is an absolute life saver and is completely essential for anyone who has a store with more than a hundred products. We migrated from an existing e commerce platform and as a multi-line dealer we have thousands of skus. We have had to make mass corrections, tag updates, vendor changes etc. But tag updates for our filters has been essential with this tools. it's just not possible in Shopify when you have multiple tags.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is that in their dozens and dozens of functionality options I have found a few obscure change functions that just don't seem to work for me -- collapsing 2 or more tags into 1, for instance. But that's been a small percentage of what I'm trying to do. So I enthusiastically give it 4 stars.

Dazzleme Uk

Good application, works very well but I can't help thinking this should be basic functionality within Shopify and not a paid extra!

Qualtees

Very powerful app. Not as user friendly as it could be. Needs an easy mode for less advanced users.

Soulpirates

Lots of great features. Picked this up to do some bulk SEO metadata editing. However, there is not an option to remove all data from SEO meta fields. Almost there!

Senita Hair

Great App. Very useful especially for variants - though its severely limited if you have more than 3 variants per option.

Retro T Shirt Hub

Great App, but after getting it realised I do not need it yet, Store is at the early stage. Will get further down the line, thank you

Circle Of Life Goods

I'll be honest...I couldn't manage my web store without this app. It has saved me time and money a few times. However, I would be 100% perfect if they add a bulk "Replace Image" feature to their Bulk Image app. Other than that, it's a great tool!

Just Riding New Store 2017

Seems to work just fine.. I chose Weight, entered a product type in this case Show Shirts - entered 0.5 and update all to the same weight. The only thing I would like to see is perhaps a drop down listing all the product types in your store for you to choose from because I cant remember all the product types we have and so now I have to open the product screen in another tab and go back and fourth between the two.. hence 4 stars.

Pure Hearts International

Good app but I'm severely disappointed that the app is apparently unable to add or edit the visibility of various sales channels like Buy Me, Point of Sale, Facebook, Messenger, Houzz, etc. It only allows you to update the visibility of online store. I'm very tempted to give it a 3 or lower just for this one crucial and painful oversight. But I will mercifully offer 4 stars instead. B- for effort.

Llb Uk

Great app. Flexible, easy to use. Does all the things Shopify is missing in product management. With the option to restore pricing, it's very easy to create promotions. Highly recommended.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk