Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Hextom
4.8
July 23, 2020

Great app it save time, though I find it a bit expensive (do'nt use all the possibilities but have more than 10 edits per months). And I find a bit sad that hextom does not propose bundle of their products (images).

Ambiance Cosy
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 25, 2020

I used this app to edit product SEO and it worked well for that. It'd have been great if the free plan had the option to edit a couple of variant details as well.

Ultimate T-Shirts
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited February 11, 2020

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.

Laura Bottas
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 17, 2020

This app is a handy app and extremely handy, especially for larger stores with a lot of inventory but cannot use operators suck as empty fields in some cases and also doesn't have the option to save previously used searches as reusable. Sometimes I execute an action in a set of products for which I searched and if I need to modify a different section of the same group. I have to search all over again instead of just being able to re-use the previously.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 1, 2019

Great easy to use tool. I was able to mass edit and change a url in my 1,000's of descriptions in a matter of minutes.

David Francis