Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Garnodk

Besides Stocky, this is by far the app i use the most, a must have product, for planning, SEO etc. This is simply one of the most important apps from shopify. Only annoying thing is, it asks you to write a review every time you complete a taske, even though you have done so, and you are paying for the app... Please remove this, to get a 5 star rating!

Yourturnkeystore 243

The developers have done a great job to make this app very easy to use. I was able to complete my first bulk update with no problems. Quick insulation and easy to use interface. At $14.99 this app is a little pricey.

Ego Vanity Shoes

excellent app very easy to use

49 Dzine

It would get 5 stars, but I use it mostly for editing descriptions, but unfortunately, it can only deal with one line at a time. So I have to submit an edit for each line of text I need removed from a description if there's a line-break. Other than that, it works great. I use it a lot. Most useful app I have.

Auster Development

Well made app! Very helpful! Works as expected.

Ohmapparel

I like how streamlined the app is so for

Open Art Gallrey

This is an Great App so easy. One of the most best on shopify really

Blu Threads

Ok user friendly. Little problem trying to mass compare items with different vendors and prices(for clothing)

Kimin Kikkari

Great app. It really helped me to change and round product prices.

Jean Romelus Official

Bulk Product Edit gets the task done much quicker!