Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

Location New Zealand

A Great way to perform tedious text changes to product pages that share common elements. Still reviewing. Google product fields seem limited.

The Discountstore

Hextom Has hit the sweet spot. The product Editor saves me countless hours updating my inventory , Great seo tool also. Change a few words and you have another ad on google

For Ever Stylish

lets see how this works out this soundsgood but will it work for my store

Hoodie Fox

I like it a lot. It helped me changed the weights of all my products to determine a good shipping price. It also helped me create one description for many products (I know, bad SEO). I do have a complaint about the description updating though, maybe it could be fixed.

When you update your description, including list items or formatting your description with breaks and new paragraphs, it creates one block paragraph. So be mindful of this when wording and when laying out the description.

See what I mean at hoodiefox.com

Garnodk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Besides Stocky, this is by far the app i use the most, a must have product, for planning, SEO etc. This is simply one of the most important apps from shopify. Only annoying thing is, it asks you to write a review every time you complete a taske, even though you have done so, and you are paying for the app... Please remove this, to get a 5 star rating!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love this tool because it is so easy to use and I can create, edit, and mass-edit thousands of products in a few minutes. It is a great tool for anyone who is planning to launch a new product. I use it for my personal business, and I also use this tool for my freelance clients as well. If you are a business owner trying to get your product to market, this tool can help get your product to market quickly and easily. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Ego Vanity Shoes

Location France

excellent app very easy to use

49 Dzine

It would get 5 stars, but I use it mostly for editing descriptions, but unfortunately, it can only deal with one line at a time. So I have to submit an edit for each line of text I need removed from a description if there's a line-break. Other than that, it works great. I use it a lot. Most useful app I have.

Auster Development

Time spent using app About 1 year

Well made app! Very helpful! Works as expected.

Ohmapparel

I like how streamlined the app is so for