Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Compassrecords

this app is great so far. we haven't used it enough to give five stars but it has saved the day for us on the launch of our site and our first sales. gives you the ability to do basically any kind of edit you can imagine. what's better is that you can also revert your edits so it works very well for flash sales, etc.

Frame Your Space

It does a good job. We have 100,000 products listed so when we give it a task sometimes it comes up with 0 edited when we know we had items with the set restrictions that needed to be edited so sometimes we have to run it twice for it to work. If you have fewer items tho, its quick and easy to use.

Extremelymuslim

Highly recommended!! This application has literally saved thousands of hours, so the price is worth every penny. We have so many T-shirts at www.IslamTaught.Me, and this application has done wonders in terms of mass updates. Only one recommendation for improvement: to add logic which would allow for edits to the variants (i.e. shirts of different sizes). But other than that, the application is perfect. Very easy to use and intuitive. Keep it up!!

Mma Silver

Nice app, scheduling is powerful. We use it to deactivate (make invisible) closeout items when the inventory reaches 0, every night overnight.

Wonder Baby Shop

Good app, wish it was free though.

Themanechoice Canada

This app is very user friendly and did not take time at all. I will definitely recommend it.

Sherrarts

I have been using this, off and on, since acquiring it about a month ago. It is really handy for doing repetitive tasks and therefore saves me time where I can be working on other aspects of the store. I am still getting familiar with how it works, but when I set it up correctly, it automatically fulfills my requests. Also, the tasks and actions it takes are reversible and adjustable. I would recommend at least trying it.

Pixies Rule

Thank you for creating this! Once I learned how to use the app, it was wonderful to speed up all the work.

Loluxes

I would definitely recommend this app!

Brothers With Glass

Love this app use it all the time, it would be cool if we could edit collections and tags from this app and a few others things. I dont think its complete and for $15 a month I think I needs some improvements.