Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 9, 2018

So far, looks good. Explanations are decent. Just wish I could do a couple of edits before the request to review popped up. This is awesome.

Valencia Ellie
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 28, 2018

Makes ecommerce easier. I downloaded this app for 1 function and now I run almost all my tasks through it.

Deo Jeans Online
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 21, 2018

Hope to use 5is product a lot. Just downloaded.

Kusheclothing
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 20, 2018

A Great way to perform tedious text changes to product pages that share common elements. Still reviewing. Google product fields seem limited.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 14, 2018

Hextom Has hit the sweet spot. The product Editor saves me countless hours updating my inventory , Great seo tool also. Change a few words and you have another ad on google

The Discountstore
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 22, 2017

lets see how this works out this soundsgood but will it work for my store

For Ever Stylish
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 22, 2017

I like it a lot. It helped me changed the weights of all my products to determine a good shipping price. It also helped me create one description for many products (I know, bad SEO). I do have a complaint about the description updating though, maybe it could be fixed.

When you update your description, including list items or formatting your description with breaks and new paragraphs, it creates one block paragraph. So be mindful of this when wording and when laying out the description.

See what I mean at hoodiefox.com

Hoodie Fox
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 20, 2019

Besides Stocky, this is by far the app i use the most, a must have product, for planning, SEO etc. This is simply one of the most important apps from shopify. Only annoying thing is, it asks you to write a review every time you complete a taske, even though you have done so, and you are paying for the app... Please remove this, to get a 5 star rating!

Garnodk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited May 2, 2022

I love this tool because it is so easy to use and I can create, edit, and mass-edit thousands of products in a few minutes. It is a great tool for anyone who is planning to launch a new product. I use it for my personal business, and I also use this tool for my freelance clients as well. If you are a business owner trying to get your product to market, this tool can help get your product to market quickly and easily. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 7, 2017

excellent app very easy to use

Ego Vanity Shoes