Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

RTA Wood Cabinets

Very user friendly and quick response to customer service questions, makes it easier for us here at rtawoodcabinets.com thank you!

popidot

Great app - does exactly what is says it does. Very intuitive and easy to get in to. Happy to recommend.

The WonderWorld Marketplace

This is exactly what I needed for the processes i needed to get done. Simple as that. I need to write more characters. Here we are. Thanks

My Pretend World

Love this app, it saves me so much time! Making an edit is not dreaded anymore. It is super fast and easy to use. Thank you!

Floating Flamingos

I love this app! It can fix so much f the junk that gets imported from vendors if you are a dropshipper. It can a few runs to get the hang of it, but well worth it! Saves me hours of work! And the support team is wonderful.

RUMM Living

Easy to use and great amount of options in bulk editing of our products. Nice app in a busy workday.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I think it works pretty good and has more filtering options than other bulk editor apps. I’m giving it 3 stars for 2 reasons.
1 is that bulk editing descriptions has to be so exact and copying the html words I want to replace i have done. But if it doesn’t go right it uses up one of your edits. 2 us If I’m paying $19.99 (which I cannot afford) I still find myself waiting for the next month so my uses get replenished when I have deadlines to get things done. I’m In free trial but I’m gonna need a LOT more uses per month for me to continuing paying this much when editing descriptions is hit and miss.

Update: They fixed the issue with not enough edits. They did end my free trial but gave me something more valuable if I subscribed. So I did.

Erwin Pearl

This ap is an absolute must have! It does all the things that Shopify doesn't. I use this ap every day.

Toddlers Tailor

I adore this app. It saved me TIME and MONEY as I did not need to hire anyone to clean up my product listings! Thanks SOOOO much for thinking of creating this tool!

Mirenesse

Software is not the most intuitive but customer service was genuinely helpful, patient, and diligent. Thanks Allan.