Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

WickedFaction

I was in a total panic, I'd been doing something wrong with Shopify weights for shipping right from the start. I was facing editing over 10k variants, and really thought for a moment I'd lost my business. Bulk product made it easy and simple, and I got it all done in a day, painless, panic over - it literally edited the weight characteristics of each product type, to what it needed to be, and I'm so grateful! Can't recommend highly enough.

TSEShop

Great app, does everything we need. if you are looking for a way to edit a large number of products in ways you didn't know you needed than this is the one.

Inspired Style Boutique

Love this app! Completes tasks quickly, efficiently that would take me hours before. Would definitely recommend to others!

SAJID Auto Online

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

MenZ-MenZY

I find this app does everything I need. Used it for years! Always reliable and the instructions are easily followed.

Heavenly Body Boutique

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!

plumbhub.co.uk

Really powerful tool. Currently using it to import/export metafields but can be used for so much more than that with ease. Really impressed with this app which I wasn't expecting too much from.

Lwhomedecor

This app is really useful and have much more features compares than any other I used. Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Laborkampagne

This app is so, so , so important and should be delivered out with Shopify as standard! Thanks a lot for the great job!

Catalyst Case US

Very good for temporary discounts. You can revert a task in case something went wrong. Very easy to use.