Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Condiva

amazing app! Installed it before Black Friday and it saved me tons of time! I was able to adjust all the prices on my shop very easily without any problems at all. Very easy to use, and offers a lot of options. Totally recommend it if you are looking for a bulk editing tool!!

Indy Prints

Managing my shop would be ludicrously time-consuming without this excellent app. Highly recommended!

Scene By Scene

This app is the Swiss Army Knife of Shopify apps. It's the behind the scenes multi-tool that gets things done quickly, easily, and effectively. I love it!

In the last six months we have gone from online only, to online and POS, and from having 30 products to over 3,000 listed in our inventory. Everyone knows what a headache it can be to organise and categorise products. We all know what it's like. We use tags and collections and vendors and product types to try and make them easy for customers to find. Then we realise we need to kill a tag, or switch a type out, or change the price. What a nightmare to have to click through 20 or 30 (or 200 or 300) items to make those changes. With Bulk Edit you can do it in a couple of minutes. It's so easy and so versatile. It's genius.

A wonderful thing about Bulk Product Edit is its versatility. Using it to change SEO, pricing, run sales, change visibility of out of stock/in stock items, etc is so simple. And all of that can be run once off, or scheduled. I've unsubscribed from two apps I was using because I can do the same things using Bulk Product Edit, and what I've described is only scratching the surface of what this app is capable of.

I'm a fan of Hextom's apps. I use the Multi Currency Converter, the Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, and the Quick Announcement Bar on our store. What I like about them is that they are always really easy to install and to have up and running. I don't like wasting time, or having to pay extra for installs. These apps are very dependable and I have never been let down.

Hextom's support is excellent. The only time I needed some help was with configuration of the Multi Currency Converter. I contacted support and due to time zone differences I was able to send an email, go to bed, and when I woke up everything was working perfectly. Brilliant!

Unity Vapor

This app is very easy to use and has all of the features I was looking for

Tejemania

One of the greatest app you must have!

Jules Bridal Jewellerys

Very simple and easy, bulk edited all pricing in less than 60 seconds

Linguaphone Na

Just added this app and so far so good! I'm scheduling price changes for my Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. It's nice to be able to just set the changes and forget about it!

On Trends Avenue

I love this app. It is a huge time saver. I can schedule bulk editing for one time, daily, or once per week. What take me hours to do this app completes in minutes. If you are looking for efficiency this is you app.

Somerford Country

First time round I manually changed all products and added tags. Never Again!

I didn't think I would make use of the $15 a month, but it has saved me so much time I wouldn't want to be without it now.

Beads And Dangles

I was not sure if I would get enough use out of this app since I am a small company with a lot of products, BUT that is the exact reason this app is so good! I am giving this app a 100% thumbs up - must have!! Any size company can benefit.

I needed to make changes to a large segment of my 1400+ products and in a matter of minutes, Bulk Product Edit accomplished this task. I was really happy about how much time and effort I saved (plus not having to work with a .csv file).

Then I saw that I could enhance both my meta descriptions and product descriptions with the SEO part of this app. I encountered a few questions about placements of the text additions and their tech support was outstanding. Considering it was over the weekend, I was getting texts and support in the evening and on Sunday.

Simply put....get this app!