Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Tails Gills And Feathers

I absolutely LOVE this product it will save me money and make things so much easier.

Elexis
tailsgillsandfeathers.com

Shopcatimini

I love this app. It makes editing multiple products at once so much easier. A must have.

Romance Books Unlimited

This app is really amazing. I sell romance ebooks online, and this is the solution i've been really looking for. Rather than going one by one and taking forever to change prices and variants, this cuts hours and hours of work into a simple 10 minutes. It's really amazing. Highly recommended. Great price too.

Henkerman

Great App. We at Henkerman Hangers appreciate it.
www.henkerman.com.au

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

This is a truly great app for stores with a relatively extensive number of products. We use this app every time that you need to tweak collections/ replacing existing offerings and so on... In other words, Bulk Product Edit is very helpful for creating ad-hoc "featuring" collections.

This app was also a great addition for our store, as it handles with no problems a RTL language- which is not so common adventure in the yet splendid Shopify's Platform.

Also, I must say, that it a great correction tool: to correct all the stupid mistakes that you were bound to do in the first stages of uploading our store's catalogue. Just think how much time it would have taken you to delete and write products's tags and types of 1000 products... with this app, it is as easy, say, as it would have been to use a function like "find and replace" in Word and alike.

By the way, I do not know how the customer service of this App is; I did not need it at all. On second thought, you cannot have a better customer service than that!

Refried Jeans Postcards

Customer Support is top of the line. App works great, has saved hours of work. They have put my toughest editing requests into the program within a day or two of asking, every time. Highly recommended.

Discount Store Pro

Support is AMAZING!

The app is hands down a time saver. When you have 100s or even 1000s of items in your store there is no other way to make it any easier.

You can change the descriptions, variants, Prices, Compare to prices , inventory, title, vendor, weight... so much more.

Just get it - you will love it!

Queer Warriors

If you run any type of promotion such as flash sales, holidays sales, just sales in general. YOU NEED THIS APP! It saves me so much time, I am able to easily and seamless change prices, weights and vendors with only a few clicks!. I love it! Thanks guys! Another awesome app :)

Eliquid Com

I can't say enough about how powerful and complex this app is.

This app has everything that Shopify left out of their bulk product editing feature.

This app saves so much time. This app is so much faster and safer than dealing with a CSV file. Editing in a CSV sheet is obsolete now that Hextom has come out the Bulk Product Edit app.

As a big store using tons of different apps, we know a top notch app when we see one, BPE will be in our line up of apps for a long time to come.

The greatest thing about the Bulk Product Edit app by Hextom for Shopify is that you don't have to worry about editing products in a CSV and then importing them back into your store and then all of your other apps seeing them as new products. The important information that your other apps use will still be in tact (at least with all of the apps that we use) because of the way that the BPE uses Shopify's API to make the changes.

This app is highly recommended to any Shopify store owners who have more than 50 SKUs.

We have 50,000 SKUs and it feels like we only have 50 again because of how easy we can update and manipulate each product listing in our Shopify accounts.

Thanks again to Hextom for an amazing app. This app is quietly one of the most effective and well-built apps in the Shopify store and without a doubt the best bang for your buck of any paid app out there.

Ejuices Co

Wow, this app this amazing!

The customer support is awesome and the Hextom team worked with me to add some new features to the app which we found incredibly useful.

This app has allowed us to make updates which we thought would take months or be impossible.

We are very excited to have all of the Hextom Apps on all of our Shopify stores now.

They have a couple of other apps that we love using as well.

Thank you so much to the Hextom team.