Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Wonder Baby Shop

Good app, wish it was free though.

Themanechoice Canada

This app is very user friendly and did not take time at all. I will definitely recommend it.

Sherrarts

I have been using this, off and on, since acquiring it about a month ago. It is really handy for doing repetitive tasks and therefore saves me time where I can be working on other aspects of the store. I am still getting familiar with how it works, but when I set it up correctly, it automatically fulfills my requests. Also, the tasks and actions it takes are reversible and adjustable. I would recommend at least trying it.

Pixies Rule

Thank you for creating this! Once I learned how to use the app, it was wonderful to speed up all the work.

Loluxes

I would definitely recommend this app!

Brothers With Glass

Love this app use it all the time, it would be cool if we could edit collections and tags from this app and a few others things. I dont think its complete and for $15 a month I think I needs some improvements.

Lab Consignment

A little confusing, but once I got the hang of it, boom! Great app.

Goodmarket Me

This is a very handy app & we use a lot! Couple of things it could not do for which we had to use another tag edit app but overall this one definitely serves most of our edit needs!

Made Of Sundays 2

Perhaps not the most intuitive or modern user interface but does the job. Good for quickly editing sales prices.

Ejuicewholesale

Editing images in bulk would be beneficial.