Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Lab Consignment

A little confusing, but once I got the hang of it, boom! Great app.

Goodmarket Me

This is a very handy app & we use a lot! Couple of things it could not do for which we had to use another tag edit app but overall this one definitely serves most of our edit needs!

Made Of Sundays 2

Perhaps not the most intuitive or modern user interface but does the job. Good for quickly editing sales prices.

Ejuicewholesale

Editing images in bulk would be beneficial.

Shopsafety Ca

I would give five stars if the product would allow me to move products from one collection to another, or add to another collection. It allows everything else (and very well, btw), but I really need to move products in bulk between collections.

Would recommend if you need to do anything to products (except for Collection stuff).

Southshore Adornments

****UPDATE****

Upon my review i was promptly emailed by the APP's support who wanted to apologise and offered their service to correct any variant order (I had already done so) and said they where going to work on correcting the ordering issue so that individual variants now remain in their position after editing, true to their word i tried this out and it works! bravo for taking the APP to another level of usability.
*******************
I feel hesitant to leave such a low score, the APP works perfectly for it's main usage, so if you have a store with any amount of items this is absolutely what you need to make bulk changes.
Unfortunately for my use, changing only a select few variants out of many meant they did not edit in their original order and thus i had to spend several hours manually re positioning the newly bulk edited variants into their original order. unless there is a way to work around this, or a specific set of commands to give (and if there is i have not been able to find any text on that) also oddly, with certain items with two sets of sizing options it edited in my changes despite the second range of variations being greatly different (i.e. change 8mm to 8mm (0g) also changed a length option of 38mm - 1-1/2" to 38mm (0g) - 1-12/2", and so caused more manual reediting)

Would i recommend this APP still? of course, i am basing my review purely on my expriance with my range of unusually high variants that my industry is party too, stores with few options should face none of the problems i did, especially if all variants are edited.

UPDATE**