Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Trinity Reflections Sunshades

I have used this app for a couple of years. There is no other app that helps me update options/variants better.

Survivor Strong

Great for making bulk changes to the site. Saves a lot of time doing unnecessary tasks so that you can work on the more important stuff!

IlyDecor

Very useful app and works well for variations of the products in the catalog. Support is fast and very professional +++

LacedUp

Works Awesome! This app is extremely useful and saves our business a ton of time with large edit orders! Highly Recommend

Fine Art 4 All

Best ever. So easy to handle. Saves time.... lucky having it! Without this I'd be lost. Thank you very much!

All Tire Supply LLC

I used this app to update tags, pricing... etc this app is powerful and is a must-have tool for shop owners.

Moda Xpress

Love this app! Does exactly what it says it does, no complaints. Some things you could do on your own in shopify, but this app makes it much simpler. Thanks!

usabookdepot

I used this app to update vendor and update google shopping category
it was bloody superb better than sliced bread!

The Party Stork

This app saves so much time! Love it! I was able to edit a ton of product descriptions in a matter of seconds. Thank you!

Brew2Bottle

It took me only 30 minutes to update over 1000 product records - doing this semi-manually, ie editing in excel, would've taken me all day plus lots of frustrations - excellent App ... well done to the developers ...