Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Sbrunz

Amazing app that works wonders. Able to edit anything bulk in an instance

Fast Fittings

Great app. Has saved a ton of time. Thanks.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

Need some work on Visibility need all the Sales Channels to be in there so I can Bulk cut on what I need too. Everything else is great but this part and this is a main need right now I have like 9 channels to open.

Pinkkaholic

Emazingfashion.com LOVES this app that makes bulk editing easy peasy!

Coloraddicted Com

Simply invaluable ! Can't recommend it high enough.

Reel Draggin Tackle

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks. It has been a really great time saver. It is easy to install and use. I find myself using it just about every day. I have reached out to the support team and they have been very quick to respond and address all of my questions. They even took note of a few suggestions for the next build. That is awesome. Highly recommended.

Hippiechic

We have a large variety of stock and when we carry out promotions this app is a great help with discounting a huge number of stock quickly

Runit365

Really helpful when you have to update tons of products! And you can add/remove/update in 1 click even in the product description. A must-have app for your store.
www.Runit365.com

My Faucet Store

Being able to edit over 100 products all at one time is a big weight of my shoulders. Love This App!!

Palmers Pursuit Shop

This is great for fixing import errors when migrating from magento. This app just saved me several hours in under 10 minutes.