Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Tourismkit

This is app has saved my business......i just launched my store with a drop-shipping model and my feeds need a lot of bulk editing, which could not be done manually since i am dealing with 10,000s of products!

Without Bulk product edit, it would be impossible to continue using shopify.....i am actually suprised why shopify has not included this app as part of the package in the plans!

I highly recommend this app to any shopify store owner......and one of the best things of all, there is great support from the Hextom team. These guys are the best!

Golly Girls

One of the most useful apps I have in my arsenal! I use this all of the time. It was especially helpful during the first month because I had a lot of fine-tuning to do as I learned what I wanted to do with prices, descriptions, tags, categories, etc... It saved me YEARS worth of work! I still use it often. HIGHLY recommend this app. Super easy to use and it's incredibly dependable.

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am excited to get started with this app! I need to update all of the prices in our store and it would be insane to have to do this one item at a time!

Fragrant Aromas

Saves time and headache ! Awesome. If you are selling in a different country market this app is a must.

Avita Jewellery

Has cut down the time I spend changing prices

Blue Bangle

Very excellent product. Highly recommend if you have a large number of products -- like my site www.bluebangle.com Big time saver! This program is very feature rich and is organized and easy to understand.

Xn Zmcd5am4gqazd

5 stars' amazing app, very helpful, most have.

Bvstore 36845

This has saved me a lot of time and headache. I have 5000+ products that I'm preparing to launch before the holiday rush. This came in handy for launching my store. Money well spent I would say.

Mslesupply

I've never written a review before because it's usually more effort than I care to make.....however, after using this app for about 3 weeks now, updating over 4000 products in my store at a time, I don't know how anyone could live without it.

A small price to pay for the features it delivers.

Muboxe

Very handy instead of download the CSV, nice App!