Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Flyboy Toys

The Bulk Product Edit by Hextom is a must have app when managing multiple items. We just went through some major changes to our website, which included new products, changing SKU's, Product Descriptions and more. This app was a life saver. I absolutely love it! The "roll back" feature is great and gives you peace of mind that you can undo changes.

Wholesaleprincess

We moved from one e-commerce platform to Shopify and did massive amounts of data transformation to get everything imported, and there was still a lot of clean up to do even after we were in our store. This app was a life saver. It's super easy to use and we quickly got our data corrected. Once we were done we found it so valuable that we continue to use it to further improve our data quality. I'm a big fan. Appreciate the good work, Hextom.

Prjewel

Great App! Save a lot of time!

Force 12 Superstore

Just what the doctor ordered! Need to do extensive edits to Product database after migration from BigCommerce. Great app

Backstage253

One of the MOST important apps to have, especially if you have many products,
It doesn't just save you a lot of time, it literally saves your life!

Now, you got my feeling about the app, right?
But also, I have thrown the customer service a question, absolutely off the wall - can I have bulk fulfillment service edit, please? Definitely not something the majority of Shopify client would use.... and low and behold, they made it!

I shiver when I think, how long it would take me to change fulfilment manually for 2000 products....

So, thank you very much!
You are doing a great job!

Strands Creative Shirt Cafe

Being new to Shopify - Bulk Product Edit is easy to use and makes our life easier.

Lushlity

This app saves you a ton of time especially when it's gametime and you got a store with a large product line to edit. Very happy with the purchase and thankful ya'll exist.

Seduction Plaza

It is a wonderful app for shops like mine with more than 800 products. It is a bless to save time so much editing in bulk in few minutes all the products in the shop.
I am on trial, maybe the price could be a little low?

Woolby

This app works very fast and it is truly amazing.

Bvstore 34845

Easy to use and does the trick as stated.