Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Brown Paper Studios

This app is even better than I though. I was thinking I would need to hire an assistant to help with all the edits I need made, but this saved me from needing to do that. Thank you!

Shopccj

simple to use - recommend if you have various sku's in your store

Perfect Charm

Wish I had found this app earlier. I have been dreading exporting all my files and having to edit using complicated spreadsheet functions or worse edit by hand, then upload it all again. Found this app and have done all my updating in a few hours that would have taken days and days. Also when I messed up my first two edits, a very efficient person emailed me to warn me of my mistake and corrected it for me so I could start afresh. Truly exceptional service!!! Thank you!!!

Bridges Canada

The app does exactly as it claims. No time to setup and make work. Absolutely invaluable as we created our store and standardized our tagging and categorizing strategy. It meant we could try something out and then change as necessary.

Ramzis Custom Jewelry

VERY USEFUL APP. HAVEN'T HAD ANY ISSUES SO FAR. WILL CONTINUE TO USE :)

Cz Sparkle Jewelry

Life saver! I downloaded another bulk editing app and compared to this one, it was pretty much useless. Well worth the subscription!

Quensetta Shop Puls

Amazing I recommend this app!!

Runit365 Home

Incredible app! Save time on editing and updating your products. Must have app for any tore owners

Rhayne

Early days, still working on the free trial... but it does what it says on the box!

Outfits Pro

Excellent work by Hextom, definitely try this, safe many many hours to edit via Shopify import/export or Bulk edit, this is the way to go
Outfits Pro