Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Emsa

Your app messed up all my prices. I explicitly put to decrease the amount by a certain amount and it decreased. When I hit revert it decreased again. Some utems became free! It wouldhave been very expensive if I hadn't caught it.

Adorable Deals - Angel Hanger

It waste me hundreds of AD because me add 7 more option, and test it, then after run ad and get ZERO purchase, but lot of checkout. and found 7 option magical dispear but bulk edit history still there. .

Better King

Terrible customer service. I removed the value of the product variant which does not work within this application. I am very sad with this app. waste of time & money. Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 9.99 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions. Please refund the application charges.

handmadechesterfields

Terrible customer service. The app is no longer working on my site and have been waiting more than 2 days for support to look at it. This is January!! during the sales!! our busiest time. Its unacceptable, I have deleted the app and will need my payment refunded.

RegalosBaby

Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 10 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions.

THIRD PARTNER

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

Weedipedia

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Lesecteur.ch

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Case & Covered

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Scarflings

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

Previous 1 3 4