Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jenston Girl

This is a Bulk Product Editing app. All of sudden the app was updated to access customer personal information. Why does a Bulk Product Editing App wants with customer Personal information.

May 3, 2022

Hi Jenston Girl,

We are actually not asking for customer info. The permission we are asking has "read_fulfillment". This is needed for inventory number editing. We have always been requesting this permission. However, the recent change in permission grant page has listed this "read_fulfillment" permission as "customer info". This caused a great deal of confusion even though we are not requesting customer info. Please email help@hextom.com if you have further questions and I can explain in depth.

busdeals.ae

I could not edit more than 20 product and they write you can edit unlimited. But for use it was good

bowtiehouse.com.ua

Does not perform well. Support told me it should work like that. It's much faster to use a simple CSV editor. This app use extremely slow, to make a partial export in CSV took 1 hour.
All other filters and corrections also taking hours. Does.
They charged me 29.99 for the test.

pophomefabric

i am writing this review because i paid $10 for the app and it did not work. it only found 333 of 1200 identical variants i asked it to. i ran the search a second time and it found none. I emailed support and got an automated response telling me i would have to wait up to 2 days for a response. I am doing this now. No way. unacceptable. if someone gets back to me within 12 hours and fixes this problem i will edit this review.

Emsa

Your app messed up all my prices. I explicitly put to decrease the amount by a certain amount and it decreased. When I hit revert it decreased again. Some utems became free! It wouldhave been very expensive if I hadn't caught it.

Adorable Deals - Angel Hanger

It waste me hundreds of AD because me add 7 more option, and test it, then after run ad and get ZERO purchase, but lot of checkout. and found 7 option magical dispear but bulk edit history still there. .

Better King

Terrible customer service. I removed the value of the product variant which does not work within this application. I am very sad with this app. waste of time & money. Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 9.99 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions. Please refund the application charges.

handmadechesterfields

Terrible customer service. The app is no longer working on my site and have been waiting more than 2 days for support to look at it. This is January!! during the sales!! our busiest time. Its unacceptable, I have deleted the app and will need my payment refunded.

RegalosBaby

Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 10 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions.

THIRD PARTNER

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

Previous 1 3 4