Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

FarmersSolutions

If i could give this app zero stars Iwould. It did not work for what we wanted which was as the name suggested a means of reviewing bulk items. Instead we uninstalled it within days, it served no use and they have still charged us 9.99usd ... so, now I have to chase them up for a refund. Just be careful, if you try this and it's not for you, they'll still take your money.

Mack's Merch

I tried to adjust all products with the regular prices to the percent off of the prices. But, the regular prices are still the same. Terrible program.

Painless Performance

This app messed up all my prices. It's not worth the money or the time. All prices on my site are wrong.

Spore Spot

Installed to check it out on the free trial. Then uninstalled cause its basically useless, yet lo and behold. They still charge you. Same story with another app from Hexcom. Do not install.

BAJAAO.COM

Doesn't work selecting more than one filter conditions. Tried multiple times, synced collections and everything.

Wildflower Boutique

I got this app to use for my BFCM sale. While I can get all the sale prices to update, the changes to compare price just make the compare price disappear. I have tried several ways and nothing. Very disappointed in the app.

Rheinufer

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

91sTees

If you don't want store is shit. Please don't use app. All product edit by app is wrong. Fuck of app. uggh

Stylebuy Wholesale

NOT WORTH THE COST FALSE ADVERTISING

This app charged me for the month 4.99$ to make ONLY 5 bulk edits,

then it now wants me to pay another 15$USD in order to get more bulk edits.

BUYER BEWARE, this is a new change it was NOT like this before

Cost of App is $4.99 + 14.99 = $20 USD a month if you want to do more than 5 bulk edits a month

I want a refund, going with another app

99shirt

so expensive now.... 150 usd for a month ? how can you charge that price ?

Previous 1 3