Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Lesecteur.ch

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Case & Covered

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Scarflings

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

Feint Boxing

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

Ultamodan

PLEASE CAN YOU RESPOND TO ME! I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE APP I HAVE BEEN EMAILING YOU ABOUT FOR 4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
davina98@hotmail.com or ultamodan@gmail.com or ultamodan@ultamodan.com or accounts@ultamodan.com

July 24, 2020

Hi, We have actually replied your messages. But it seems our reply to your email cannot be received by you. Do you have a different email we can try?

CaseBuddy

Great app. However this popup is annoying and forced me into leaving a review. 1 star. Happy? Hopefully no more popups.

oohhh_thatsnice

Not mobile friendly. Freezes. Screen starts to jump. Concept is right. Might be better on a pc computer

FarmersSolutions

If i could give this app zero stars Iwould. It did not work for what we wanted which was as the name suggested a means of reviewing bulk items. Instead we uninstalled it within days, it served no use and they have still charged us 9.99usd ... so, now I have to chase them up for a refund. Just be careful, if you try this and it's not for you, they'll still take your money.

Mack's Merch

I tried to adjust all products with the regular prices to the percent off of the prices. But, the regular prices are still the same. Terrible program.

Painless Performance

This app messed up all my prices. It's not worth the money or the time. All prices on my site are wrong.

Previous 1 3