Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

RegalosBaby

Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 10 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions.

THIRD PARTNER

Terrible company and app, I had issues with the app and I payed for upgrade but when I tried to use my app I was on free membership only and had no access to my upgrade, I contacted customer support twice and had no response. 2 weeks later still not response from them. Terrible customer service!

Weedipedia

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Lesecteur.ch

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Case & Covered

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Scarflings

You’re charging me $50/month and I’m not even using the app. It should be a pay per use model. Please let me know when this changes.

Feint Boxing

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

Ultamodan

hi i have tried emailing you again from:
davina98@hotmail.com and ultamodan@gmail.com with no response again. Can you add me to your safe sender list so you recieve my emails?

July 24, 2020

Hi, We have actually replied your messages. But it seems our reply to your email cannot be received by you. Do you have a different email we can try?

CaseBuddy

Great app. However this popup is annoying and forced me into leaving a review. 1 star. Happy? Hopefully no more popups.

oohhh_thatsnice

Not mobile friendly. Freezes. Screen starts to jump. Concept is right. Might be better on a pc computer

Previous 1 3 4