Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ihubdeal

Time spent using app About 2 months

Trying to import products into collections using csv and the app won't read what is very clearly in the column that I uploaded. Only 2 columns, sku and collection, and it shows correctly when setting it up. But on processing it says the collections column is blank, when it is clearly not. I have tried many times to upload my data and nothing.

July 9, 2022

Hi,

I have looked into the bulk editing task in question. The task was created correctly. When checking the detail logs, you will see that the products were not changed because they are already in the state as required in the CSV file, which means in your case, the products are already in the collections you want to add them to. I spot checked a few products, and they are indeed already in those collections. That's why the task finished as 0 products edited.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Our support email is help@hextom.com.

Thanks :-)

Jenston Girl

This is a Bulk Product Editing app. All of sudden the app was updated to access customer personal information. Why does a Bulk Product Editing App wants with customer Personal information.

May 3, 2022

Hi Jenston Girl,

We are actually not asking for customer info. The permission we are asking has "read_fulfillment". This is needed for inventory number editing. We have always been requesting this permission. However, the recent change in permission grant page has listed this "read_fulfillment" permission as "customer info". This caused a great deal of confusion even though we are not requesting customer info. Please email help@hextom.com if you have further questions and I can explain in depth.

busdeals.ae

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I could not edit more than 20 product and they write you can edit unlimited. But for use it was good

bowtiehouse.com.ua

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does not perform well. Support told me it should work like that. It's much faster to use a simple CSV editor. This app use extremely slow, to make a partial export in CSV took 1 hour.
All other filters and corrections also taking hours. Does.
They charged me 29.99 for the test.

pophomefabric

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i am writing this review because i paid $10 for the app and it did not work. it only found 333 of 1200 identical variants i asked it to. i ran the search a second time and it found none. I emailed support and got an automated response telling me i would have to wait up to 2 days for a response. I am doing this now. No way. unacceptable. if someone gets back to me within 12 hours and fixes this problem i will edit this review.

Emsa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Your app messed up all my prices. I explicitly put to decrease the amount by a certain amount and it decreased. When I hit revert it decreased again. Some utems became free! It wouldhave been very expensive if I hadn't caught it.

Adorable Deals - Angel Hanger

Location China

It waste me hundreds of AD because me add 7 more option, and test it, then after run ad and get ZERO purchase, but lot of checkout. and found 7 option magical dispear but bulk edit history still there. .

Better King

Location India

Terrible customer service. I removed the value of the product variant which does not work within this application. I am very sad with this app. waste of time & money. Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 9.99 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions. Please refund the application charges.

handmadechesterfields

Time spent using app About 2 months

Terrible customer service. The app is no longer working on my site and have been waiting more than 2 days for support to look at it. This is January!! during the sales!! our busiest time. Its unacceptable, I have deleted the app and will need my payment refunded.

RegalosBaby

Location Spain

Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 10 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions.

Previous 1 3 4