Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bowtiehouse.com.ua

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does not perform well. Support told me it should work like that. It's much faster to use a simple CSV editor. This app use extremely slow, to make a partial export in CSV took 1 hour.
All other filters and corrections also taking hours. Does.
They charged me 29.99 for the test.

Lesecteur.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I paid for this plugin but very not useful.
BPE is very difficult for using and I lose too many times for testing all functuib and reading the blog.
Sorry, but the only thing I get is losing 9,99$

Feint Boxing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I took app off my account about 5 months ago and noticed I was still being charged. I originally cancelled it because it was confusing to use and it would miss a lot of products when I did get it to work. I didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to use, on top of that they keep charging me after I cancelled it.

FarmersSolutions

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

If i could give this app zero stars Iwould. It did not work for what we wanted which was as the name suggested a means of reviewing bulk items. Instead we uninstalled it within days, it served no use and they have still charged us 9.99usd ... so, now I have to chase them up for a refund. Just be careful, if you try this and it's not for you, they'll still take your money.

BAJAAO.COM

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Doesn't work selecting more than one filter conditions. Tried multiple times, synced collections and everything.

Rheinufer

Location Germany
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

Mbkplanners

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the MOST confusing and frustrating app I have ever seen!

Laruedesanimaux

Location Latvia

The App itself is very useful, well made, easy to use.
But after using it, a bug reverted our ads, and so entire days of work were gone. It happened two time
Customer service couldn't find any way to solve the problem.

The Milpitas Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Didn't work and still got charged.