Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Roarlay

Gets the job done, but the limit of 10 edits, so effective app uses, per month is a joke for 10$.
Other than that it's a good app.

Zellartco

A very useful tool, that helps without having to export/import products to csv.
However recently they have launched volume pricing.
For stores that have many product variations, it would cost 70-150 USD monthly.
That's not a reasonable price for this functionality.
You guys have to review your pricing model....

Lalafab

I don't think works most of the time, especially when I try to change something within the description.

Gethuda Co

Please consider adding these below features ASAP, lacking of these below features is seriously making my job very difficult to creating maintaining edit jobs very difficult.

- I should be able to edit my previously created jobs, change filter conditions, edit parameters, change schedule
- I need to schedule a job to run at multiple time/schedule
- Should have nested AND , OR filter criteria.
- Group multiple jobs under one group and can custom name the group.

Thanks

Howies Hot Deals

Worked wonderfully at first, but after several uses it just stopped working at all for any editing.

Whyhateclothing

Could never get it to edit all of the products. Did it wrong several times. 14.99 down the drain.

Hilltop Boutique 2

I like the concept of this app - and it seemed to function well with a few tasks.
However - i'm trying to edit some tasks by collection - and the app doesn't show my current and updated collections. They are still old ones - many of which doesn't exist in my store anymore. So I'm afraid to run any more tasks as i'm unsure of what kinds of results i may get if the app is not not connected to my current data on my store.
I'll be looking for another app ....