Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Conrads College Gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app can take over ten minutes to actually do a process, which when every second count, is not acceptable.

Bad Stitches Club

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was not worth the 49.99 I was paying monthly when I need to alter any variations on my shop it would take days to complete when there answers state a few hours for how many products I had. As well as once it was finally complete the photos of the items on my previous orders before the update would be deleted. I would recommend to do a lot of updates to this app to make it worth the cost of the programs.

Klade Children's Boutique

Great app, disappointed that I can't update SEO and Google Shopping fields via CSV import. This should be a given...

Roarlay

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Gets the job done, but the limit of 10 edits, so effective app uses, per month is a joke for 10$.
Other than that it's a good app.

Zellartco

A very useful tool, that helps without having to export/import products to csv.
However recently they have launched volume pricing.
For stores that have many product variations, it would cost 70-150 USD monthly.
That's not a reasonable price for this functionality.
You guys have to review your pricing model....

Lalafab

I don't think works most of the time, especially when I try to change something within the description.

Gethuda Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Please consider adding these below features ASAP, lacking of these below features is seriously making my job very difficult to creating maintaining edit jobs very difficult.

- I should be able to edit my previously created jobs, change filter conditions, edit parameters, change schedule
- I need to schedule a job to run at multiple time/schedule
- Should have nested AND , OR filter criteria.
- Group multiple jobs under one group and can custom name the group.

Thanks

Howies Hot Deals

Worked wonderfully at first, but after several uses it just stopped working at all for any editing.

Whyhateclothing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Could never get it to edit all of the products. Did it wrong several times. 14.99 down the drain.

Hilltop Boutique 2

I like the concept of this app - and it seemed to function well with a few tasks.
However - i'm trying to edit some tasks by collection - and the app doesn't show my current and updated collections. They are still old ones - many of which doesn't exist in my store anymore. So I'm afraid to run any more tasks as i'm unsure of what kinds of results i may get if the app is not not connected to my current data on my store.
I'll be looking for another app ....