Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

This is an incredible app, and overall, as far as functionality is concerned, I haven't encountered another app which can rival this one. However, I will only give three stars due to the tiered pricing. I pay for the 'Professional Plan,' and am only allotted a maximum of 10 scheduled tasks.

I rarely use this to bulk edit, as bulk edits aren't a thing that I'm required to do on a daily basis. But I could definitely use the scheduled tasks on a daily basis, and it would be incredibly helpful, but I'd have to pay 5x the amount I pay now in order to 'unlock' enough scheduled tasks to do what I'd like to.

Instead, I use the SpurIT bulk product editor for scheduled tasks. It's not quite as polished or powerful, but the FREE version allows for unlimited scheduled tasks, which I use to automatically display sales/specials banners, which change based on what day of the week it is.

If Hextom would just change a few things with their pricing, or offer more tiers with more diverse options, like giving me the ability the reallocate the 300 bulk edits of my current plan and add them to scheduled tasks: e.g. allow me to reduce my bulk edits per month to 200 and add the extra 100 to scheduled tasks instead. Other apps [most notably Smart Tags - Another amazing app with some of the best customer support I've encountered - Highly recommended for auto-tagging and automation] have done this for me.

In summary, this is the best bulk product editor I've found, but the lack of customization in the price plans and being limited to only 10 scheduled tasks for the 'Professional Plan,' essentially forcing me to use a different app that I otherwise wouldn't need, prevent me from giving this a full 5 stars.

Your Heart Boutique

Ugh. I have a new store with only 50 products and hit my 10 "monthly Bulk Edit Tasks" in about 30 minutes!! I paid $9.99 today and I can't use it again for a MONTH because I hit my limit. Then I can pay another $9.99 for another 10 tasks. No, thank you. It's basically useless without the $19.99 per month plan and they lure you into that pool very quickly.

Threadz Depot

My store is for fashion trends and a bulk editor can be very useful. I was using the basic price ($19.99). This app overall is pretty descent but could use a better description tool so you can edit fonts better for bulk edits.

Devons Emporium

Works really well for changing bulk prices, but at $1 per edit (limited to 5 a month) I don't really see it as being worth it.

Del Valle Accessory

very easy to use but it's expensive if you need to edit a lot of things

Honest Leggings

I'm going to give this another shot.

Beancentral

Asked to write review before I could see results.So I give three stars. After being able to check I found (no surprise) it updated the db perfectly. So to be fair the review is now five stars.

Bromleybows

Great product, but I am being forced to leave a review to stop the box appearing every time I use the app - even though I am paying for it.

Very very very annoying when I'm paying $15 a month.

Babystuff Co Nz

once you get used to using it ,so easy!

Clothing By Me

App is wonderful, but too pricey for my small boutique business.

Previous 1