Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Threadz Depot

My store is for fashion trends and a bulk editor can be very useful. I was using the basic price ($19.99). This app overall is pretty descent but could use a better description tool so you can edit fonts better for bulk edits.

Devons Emporium

Works really well for changing bulk prices, but at $1 per edit (limited to 5 a month) I don't really see it as being worth it.

Del Valle Accessory

very easy to use but it's expensive if you need to edit a lot of things

Honest Leggings

I'm going to give this another shot.

Beancentral

Asked to write review before I could see results.So I give three stars. After being able to check I found (no surprise) it updated the db perfectly. So to be fair the review is now five stars.

Bromleybows

Great product, but I am being forced to leave a review to stop the box appearing every time I use the app - even though I am paying for it.

Very very very annoying when I'm paying $15 a month.

Babystuff Co Nz

once you get used to using it ,so easy!

Clothing By Me

App is wonderful, but too pricey for my small boutique business.

Little Cassata Boutique

The only thing I wish this did was allow you to look at products and change certain ones as opposed to searching.

Snookiepie

It's a pretty useful app, but it could use some improvements. For example when you do a search it does not give you a product count or the number of page you have to navigate through to see all of the items resulted from the search, it just says page1 (10 items per page). It does not break it down. So if you want to see all of the results before you make a final change that means going through all 100 page 10 at a time. There's not search item within the search result. Improvement needed please. The technology exist for peete's sake.

Otherwise not bad of an app at all

Previous 1