Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Reveil

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Interface is cumbersome to use. Instead of having a simple spreadsheet like interface, you have to query a database using filters, then apply a single change across all products that meet your search filter. Who wants to bulk edit like this, especially when updating inventory?

Bethy Bijoux

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Baixei o programa so para teste e dessintalei pois nao dava para meus arquivos em csv , porem me fazem a cobrança de 02 meses

Only Once

they asked me to review this in order to start my bulk edit even though I just paid $10 for it. a little annoying and unprofessional if you ask me but whatever

bikeZaar

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app works well but the stupid popup asking for a review are so annoying. Please stop forcing users to leave reviews with these popups

Sprinklerfish

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Free tier works fine. Annoying that it asks you continually to write one of these. Understood on the paywalls.

MONOEARTH

Location Japan
Time spent using app 15 minutes

このアプリで商品マスタの税を適用しているかどうかをエクスポートしてチェックできました。次はマスタの一括取り込みにチャレンジしようと思います。
ただしコレクションを選択するのが必須なので、全てのマスタを一覧で見れるといいと思います。

ForDecro

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

seems good. I want to update the plan to try more functions, but I can't even find where to update. The button for an upgrade should be very easy to find.

Canvas by Numbers

Location Spain

This app is a life saver. Very useful features and works well. It should be great if you could trigger scheduled tasks at any time with a manual request instead of waiting for it.
I'll knock down 2 starts because for $20 a month, I find ridiculous that only 10 scheduled tasks are allowed.

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is an incredible app, and overall, as far as functionality is concerned, I haven't encountered another app that can rival this one. However, I will only give three stars due to the tiered pricing, and more importantly, what services are offered in that tiered pricing. I pay $20/mo for the 'Professional Plan,' and am only allotted a maximum of 10 scheduled tasks.

I rarely use this to bulk edit, as bulk edits aren't a thing that I'm required to do on a daily basis. But I could definitely use the scheduled tasks on a daily basis, and it would be incredibly helpful, but I'd have to pay 5x the amount I pay now in order to 'unlock' enough scheduled tasks to do what I'd like to.

Instead, I use the SpurIT bulk product editor for scheduled tasks. It's not quite as polished or powerful, but the FREE version allows for unlimited scheduled tasks, which I use to automatically display sales/specials banners, which change based on what day of the week it is.

If Hextom would just change a few things with their pricing, or offer more tiers with more diverse options, like giving me the ability the reallocate the 300 bulk edits of my current plan and add them to scheduled tasks: e.g. allow me to reduce my bulk edits per month to 200 and add the extra 100 to scheduled tasks instead. Other apps [most notably Smart Tags - Another amazing app with some of the best customer support I've encountered - Highly recommended for auto-tagging and automation] have done this for me.

In summary, this is the best bulk product editor I've found, but the lack of customization in the price plans and being limited to only 10 scheduled tasks for the 'Professional Plan,' essentially forcing me to use a different app that I otherwise wouldn't need, prevent me from giving this a full 5 stars.

Your Heart Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Ugh. I have a new store with only 50 products and hit my 10 "monthly Bulk Edit Tasks" in about 30 minutes!! I paid $9.99 today and I can't use it again for a MONTH because I hit my limit. Then I can pay another $9.99 for another 10 tasks. No, thank you. It's basically useless without the $19.99 per month plan and they lure you into that pool very quickly.

Previous 1 3