Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Posh Affair

Great app and works well and quiet easy to use, but way too expensive for what it does, i will definitely look for a cheaper alternative.

Pet que

awsome app. relieved a big headache of bulk edits ,kudos to BPE developers. All the best for your future.

Red Hot Vaping

Using this app to replace parts of product descriptions. App itself is good and easy to use but the price is a little bit steep for what you get. example: i have 111 collection i need to edit products within, that requires to $40 package and i need to do some manually. otherwise i need to get the $70 package.

Other than that its a very good app.

Giftgowns

Great for bulk editing descriptions, especially for sales! Easy for anyone to use & easy to understand

Room Fifty

This app has saved us SOOOO much time. It's really intuitive and works perfectly. Would like it to be cheaper, but what can you do?

Lorna Swimwear

I just installed the application. It seems to work greatly but I'll see in a couple of days. The set up was very easy.

eJuice.Deals

The app provides many options to quickly update a variety of things on all our SKU's. Big time saver

Cool Cheap Stuff Inc

I really liked this app, I used it to change all my prices after changing the currency, but I really think you guys whould do a free version, even if it is to put only 1 task per week.

I'mThatGirlBoutique

Great app works really well and has a lot of options to edit your store highly recommend for anyone who want to add put prices of collections up and down for discounted days

Heart Colorado

Works well and has saved me a time or two. Really like the undo feature. The interface could use some work to be more responsive design friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8