Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AMADI Jewelry

Great app! Definitely a time saver! Helps out to edit so many products, collections and customers info!

ToyShnip

Great app. We use it often and saves us a lot of time. We remmoend it to anyone who has a large inventory. ToyShnip

Zanlana

Location Australia

Using this app has literally saved me many, many hours of tedious work in the short time that I have been using it. It is a lifesaver.. Thank you for such a fabulous app

Imbue Lighting

I've only used the bulk metafield editing so far but it is excellent! I'm sure the rest of the features will be just as helpful. Thank you!

Canny Creations

Very useful and the only product editor I have found that can actually use HTML in the description.

ZeeShop

Location Denmark

Denne app er super nem at bruge og har gjort masse redigering meget mere enkelt og hurtigt. Kan varmt anbefale denne app.

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies

Great app does exactly what is says - very easy to use and has been just perfect for us to do our own updating

TopVehicleTech.com

This app has been a real game changer for me. I was able to get things done in a matter of minutes that would take me days to complete manually which has contributed to my general performance and focus. I am now able to focus on the more important things things to me and I can thank this app for it. Great innovation and great usability.

ResPeita Sports

Location Brazil

ajuda demais a fazer tarefas que demorariam horas, economiza tempo, dinheiro e energia recomendo demais

Premier Gifts

Location Australia

This app is so useful, I use it more than any other of my purchased apps - particularly if you have many collections and sku's that need very quick bulk editing for example increase prices by a percentage or add collections to sales channels - It's so easy to use and never lets me down!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140