Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

E-Wing Aero Designs

Works perfectly and easy to understand and use
Saved me dozens of ours already and only used it for a day!

Fanatik Bike Co.

My co-worker uses this app a lot, but I had a specific task I needed to do (change visibility of a number of our products on a few different sales channels) so he showed it to me.
It was super easy to use, and now that I know about it, I've used it again and again to save time!
Thank you!
Dan at Fanatik

ScalerFab

MAJOR time-savings! It did exactly what I hoped in removing a word from all products with a specific variant. It does much more, which I will enjoy diving into as needed.

Shirin Diamonds

Excellent App but little costly for me as a starter. Very easy to use and lots of features. thank you!

Personal Gifts Etc

Everyone of the Hulk apps I have are awesome! They totally perform great and serve a great purpose for the best price on the market. They are also very quick to respond if you have issues.
Couldn't be happier with their service

GPS Location Store

I could not have built my store to the level I have without this app!
The bulk edit is awesome with so many features it is unbelievable.

Swing Design

Great app, helps save us a lot of time updating and editing products. A must if you have a lot of SKUs

Monogram Moments

I've enjoyed this app so far - it's done all I've needed to do to enhance my website. The price is also very fair!

Premium eJuice

We use the Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import app by Hextom to update product information such as tags, prices, weights and variant titles. This app is the absolute best around with an amazingly easy to use interface. The CSV import feature is also best in class and makes bulk updates so easy that it takes almost the same amount of time to edit thousands of products as it would take you to make one change to a single product within Shopify. No app can be 5 star without incredible customer service, and Hextom knows all about providing amazing service. I contacted them about adding the variant title as an editable field through their CSV import tool and not only did they accommodate my request, they worked throughout the weekend to make it happen so that I would be able to do my updates on Monday. I didn't even have to ask! Allan at Hextom provided me with the type of customer service that I have always wanted, but seldom receive. I highly recommend this app and the company behind it :)

DesignerHardware.com

This app is amazing. Saves me countless hours importing and updating Titles, Descriptions, just about anything on 20k sku database. Also lets me export, so a real time saver and usability is excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95