Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Sample Pots by Wallmaster Paint

This app saved me again again with bulk editing all of the products in my Shopify store. Without it I would just about give up trying to all the edits manually. Works flawlessly, absolutely love it.

Petcutte™

good good vary nice great
help me do same work very easy and fast
especity sku work
for 10000+ sku custom

Gym Peachy Official

BELLAGALA

This app helped me copy options and variants from one products to dozens of products. I can barely quantify how much time this has saved me. Very happy with this product so far!! I'm also excited about everything else it can help with in the future.

Lor's Transfer Deals

Okay first off - I had nothing but problems with the app. It wouldn't do more than 10. For WHATEVER REASON that issue was with Shopify, I kept signing up for the app to pay (so I didn't have a limit) and it wasn't syncing I guess? Either way that isn't the Apps fault. I watched the videos in the app - which are short and to the point (thank you for that!) --- In the last hour I have made more than 2000 edits. I have changed variants, descriptions and right now product type is updating. This is worth its weight in gold. I probably won't need it keep it every month for the $20, and I will downgrade to the step below - but since I just loaded everything from my Etsy --- WELL worth it.

Mono B

GREAT APP. EASY TO USE AND SAVES A LOT OF TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. CAN DO A LOT WITH JUST THE FREE PLAN BUT I OPTED FOR THE PAID PLAN FOR A WIDER RANGE OF CAPABILITIES.

Bunyip Toys

This app makes it so easy to standardise and update product meta data. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

Dino Jurassic

Very helpful to quickly change a typo or a mistake for example. It's also a nice tool to edit many new products in a row.

The Foggy Dog

Easy to use, super intuitive and very helpful! Not sure why Shopify doesn't have all of these capabilities as part of the native platform but we are very grateful for Hextom for creating it!

Limitless Jewellery

It is great app and saves us so much time. It is easy to use as well. The pricing function is what use in this app, it helps speeds up the process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115