Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Save hours editing, exporting, and importing your products

Paintlovers Malen Nach Zahlen

Perfect app, does its job. Great functionality, does exactly have what Shopify is missing.

The Rogue Crusade

If you’re looking for a bulk editor, this is the one to get. I can’t afford to keep it just now, but I’ll definitely come back to it later. This is functionality that should be built into Shopify, and when you’re using it feels like it already is, instead of using some other software. Spot on.

V Pharaoh

Amazing app guys, I couldn't have survived without it
Thanks

Champshotdeals

So far it's been great!! Definitely saved me time and effort.

Shop Aumnie

Wow .. great app. Saves a lot of time from the tedious spreadsheet workload when adding and editing tags. Also works great for bulk adding product descriptions of similar types. A must for anyone that is not an excel wizard or anyone that has a lot of SKUs and variants. A huge time saver for fashion/apparel business.

Elyben

That is an excellent App and an excellent customer service. It´s easy to use and it saves a lot of time. I totally recommend

Chompalomp

Seriously. Amazing. You need this app, especially if have more than 10 products. This is probably the best time saving app I have come across. I could do a happy dance.

Wellbeing Choices

Fabulous! So much quicker and easier than trying to do it through Shopify's bulk editor.
Added: I have been using this app for over a year now and on the few occasions I've had to contact customer support, they've been brilliant. Quick responses and fixed my issue straight away.

Maison Nearby

Very useful, i didn't know what i was going to do with my csv file from my supplier but that app looks promising so time is precious.

Words Expressions

Wow, I am highly impressed! I had over 950 products with most of them having about 90 variants each. I needed to change the prices of all of them, including their variants. Since it was a % change that I was going to apply across all products, I initially thought, no problem, I’ll just export the product listings and change the prices using a formula in Excel. However, when I opened the CSV file in Excel, I randomly looked at the descriptions, many of which have special characters and/or includes the ampersand, I noticed a lot of ascii formatting gibberish. With the number of products that I have, I knew it would take quite a while (likely days) to edit out the gibberish in all of the descriptions after I imported the price changes back into Shopify. I dreaded the thought of having to do that, so I searched for a better option and that’s when I found this app. I was able to install, import my product listings, and change the prices of all 950+ of them in about 45 minutes. More accurately, it took 5 minutes of work by me and 40 minutes after that, letting it run and do its thing to update every product variant—approximately 34,000 of them! Talk about a “HUGE” time saver this app is! I’m highly impressed and would give it a 7.5 out of 5.