Avaliações (476)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de julho de 2024

I’ve been using the Ablestar app, and I can’t recommend it highly enough! The bulk editor and filtering options are incredibly powerful, making it easy to manage large efficiently. The level of customization available is impressive, allowing me to tailor the app to fit my specific needs perfectly.

Additionally, the support team is top-notch—responsive and helpful whenever I've had questions or needed assistance. Changes and updates are implemented quickly, which makes my workflow seamless. Overall, Ablestar has significantly streamlined my processes, and I’m grateful for such a reliable tool!

Kalki Fashion
Índia
4 meses usando o app
21 de abril de 2024

Easy to use. Almost all bulk editing criteria are there: vendor, status collection, ... And adjusting the price also has different ways of doing it.

CIEL
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
10 de julho de 2024

This is the best app I've found for bulk product editing. I had some issues come up between Shopify and Google shopping and Alison was there to help me the whole way through. Great customer service. I'm glad I found this app!

Fetch-the-Paper
3 meses usando o app
21 de junho de 2024

Amazing app. Makes handling a large inventory so easy, so many options to filter products, helped my find mistakes I didn't even think about. Highly recommend to give it a shot.

Das Haustierreich
Alemanha
2 meses usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Excellent app. I use it for easily editing weights, prices, stock locations, and much more. I must admit my initial plan was to do a couple of edits and then stop the subscription, but it's just too useful and I've found I need it at least a few times each month so it's now part of my regular suite of apps.

The Christian Poster Company
Reino Unido
5 meses usando o app
29 de junho de 2024

I've been using the Ablestar Bulk Product Editor app for my online shop, and it has been a game-changer! The app is incredibly intuitive and makes managing a large inventory a breeze. I can easily update prices, descriptions, and tags in bulk, saving me hours of manual work. The filter options are robust, allowing me to target specific products with precision. Customer support is responsive and helpful, addressing any concerns promptly. Overall, I highly recommend Ablestar Bulk Product Editor to anyone looking to streamline their product management process. It's a must-have tool for any serious e-commerce business!

TEA TIME ESSENTIALS
11 dias usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

not enough words, one of the best things on earth, super able app which does everything perfectly

Supply Onitme
18 dias usando o app
24 de junho de 2024

Very happy with this app! Great Team.

Fresh Parts
Países Baixos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

Easy to use and fast to upload / download. We are using it more anr more everyday.

Global Baby