Recensioner (468)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 mars 2024

Are you struggling with dropbox images to match your products in shopify without errors. This is definitely the app to do this. I use two products to add new products and sync, but i must say Ablestar is the only one that can actually add products with dropbox urls. Lets say its saved me months of work, before I knew about this app i manually added over 1000 product images. I had another 1400 products images to update, this app did it in a few hours. Support is fast and provides resolution to common/complex issues. Overall great product/team.

TidySpaces
Storbritannien
3 dagar användning av appen
29 mars 2024

This is an awesome app! I have close to 20,000 items in my store and there’s no way I could possibly manage everything without this app.

Fetish Forte
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
21 april 2024

Excellent! Works exactly as intended!

Simplie Fun
23 maj 2024

This app has saved me 100 of hours and I wish i knew about it sooner. Had a question for support and they responded with picture directions tailored to my store. Phenomenal!

Ungranted
9 dagar användning av appen
12 mars 2024

Excellent tool. The customer service team is great, and it saves us a lot of time!

BiblesCanada
Kanada
9 månader användning av appen
24 januari 2024

Thanks to this amazing app, I have saved countless hours. This app allows you to edit anything and everything with ease, and I have never encountered any problems while using it. I would highly recommend this app to anyone seeking to streamline their work process.

Pure Modest Apparel
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
26 mars 2024

works well, easy to use

Proud Rabbit
23 mars 2024

Every app this company does is amazing!!! The only thing im missing is a live chat to directly resolve issues instead of waiting many hours...

TacNGear
Sverige
En dag användning av appen
10 maj 2024

Couldn't imagine managing my inventory without this.

Hill City Comics
Kanada
9 månader användning av appen
9 maj 2024

Highly recommended, their team solved practical problems for us! timely and efficient

Ingrosso Facile