Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2023年2月6日

really helpful app for getting changes done quickly across multiple products. good customer support as well.

The Cornrow
英国
2023年2月3日

Quick reply and super helpful! I am learning tons of things and it's always a positive to know you have support and can get help for any question.

Crazy J's Creations
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2023年2月2日

Everything is running smoothly. I want the opportunity to have the system adjust my pricing somehow when shipping is included from the 3rd party otherwise, it's just what I was looking for.

bellafashionbags.com
使用应用的时长: 1天
2023年1月31日

The free plan is just what I needed to process occasional bulk updates of product prices, etc. Thank you!

Wild Horizon
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2023年1月21日

This app is a Shopify product manager GAMECHANGER! As a small store it's invaluable saving me a ridiculous amount of time on admin tasks! After 6 months I was desperate to find another way to manage products in Shopify and nothing I've used has come close to what this app does and how many features it has. I'm only using a few of the features and the stress relief has been massive. Easily a must have! As soon as you can budget it in GET IT!

5DollaDivas
使用应用的时长: 2个月
2023年1月21日

One of the best apps on Shopify Store. bit slower if you have many products , up to 12hrs if you have 30K product

GiftsAndPrezzies
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 13天
2023年1月13日

I can’t believe I finally found a tool to help me bulk editing the price for free!! I LOVE IT! Saved me lots of time, it’s very intuitive and even the free version has lots of tools. What I like the most is that it’s free for us just starting. When my business grows I will happily pay to use more this app.

Snowglobe Jewelry
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 19天
2023年1月11日

If I had to stick with one or two apps, this would be one of them. Have great use for data import/export, catalog improvement, seo, pricing and more depending on the store's needs. Most importantly, the support is consistently on-time and helpful.
Highly recommended.

ASY Furniture
使用应用的时长: 2年多
2023年1月11日

Great app! Very easy to use and has made my life so much easier being able to make edits directly in Shopify.

Owl & Goose Gifts
使用应用的时长: 34分钟
2023年1月5日

Ablestar is a truly awesome App. It has saved us hours of work. Support for this app is amazing. We Love it.

My Restaurant Supplies Canada, All-in-One Marketplace