Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar LLC

Bulk edit, export & import your products. Save hours of work

Words Expressions

Wow, I am highly impressed! I had over 950 products with most of them having about 90 variants each. I needed to change the prices of all of them, including their variants. Since it was a % change that I was going to apply across all products, I initially thought, no problem, I’ll just export the product listings and change the prices using a formula in Excel. However, when I opened the CSV file in Excel, I randomly looked at the descriptions, many of which have special characters and/or includes the ampersand, I noticed a lot of ascii formatting gibberish. With the number of products that I have, I knew it would take quite a while (likely days) to edit out the gibberish in all of the descriptions after I imported the price changes back into Shopify. I dreaded the thought of having to do that, so I searched for a better option and that’s when I found this app. I was able to install, import my product listings, and change the prices of all 950+ of them in about 45 minutes. More accurately, it took 5 minutes of work by me and 40 minutes after that, letting it run and do its thing to update every product variant—approximately 34,000 of them! Talk about a “HUGE” time saver this app is! I’m highly impressed and would give it a 7.5 out of 5.

Cravethevape

Well made, so far it’s very useful

And Above All

The time saved is astounding. When adding new products the tweaking of the final offering is fast and there are no errors. All I have to do is set the right options, look at a sample and click go. DONE. Love this app.

Chasing Jax

This app just saved me an incredible amount of time. It's extremely user friendly, and I was able to bulk edit a section of all 350-odd of my descriptions in a few minutes (which would have taken me hours otherwise). Highly recommended!

Allyourstars

So far so good. This app does what it says it does, I really recommended it.

Big Box Outlet Store

The bulk file upload for specific columns was very handy.

Wreckbike No

Graet app, wich saves a bunch of work!

Changemint

Excellent app that makes it easy to bulk edit your products. Saves many hours, and perhaps days. Great job!

Bluestreak Crystals

Brilliant app and fast helpful support from Dan. I have just been using this app to re-price my entire store and it took me two hours instead of weeks! The product filtering capabilities are granular and the ability to re-price rounding to the nearest 9p as opposed to a fixed amount is exactly what i wanted. The app is fast and works, I can't recommend it enough.

Js Case Outlet

You guys are AWESOME! I wish the trail was longer though