Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Big Box Outlet Store

The bulk file upload for specific columns was very handy.

Wreckbike No

Location Norway

Graet app, wich saves a bunch of work!

Changemint

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent app that makes it easy to bulk edit your products. Saves many hours, and perhaps days. Great job!

Bluestreak Crystals

Brilliant app and fast helpful support from Dan. I have just been using this app to re-price my entire store and it took me two hours instead of weeks! The product filtering capabilities are granular and the ability to re-price rounding to the nearest 9p as opposed to a fixed amount is exactly what i wanted. The app is fast and works, I can't recommend it enough.

Js Case Outlet

You guys are AWESOME! I wish the trail was longer though

Justbefit

I like the App, It works great, however, I didn't like two things!

- $14.99 for a new store with all other apps is too much even though when you have a successful business it will be totally fine.
- The main thing I didn't like is that the app wanted me to agree and approve the monthly charge of $14.99 upon installation, even though there is 3-day free trial. In the busy lifestyle we all have, I can see this as something easily forgettable and let it charge my account until one day I realize I paid $ for something I was using consistently!

Overall good stuff! It works!

Mydogmonsters

So far so good! I like all the options available to bulk edit my products. Saves a ton of time!

Fast And Friendly Products

So far so good - within 30 minutes of installing this app, it already saved us more than the monthly subscription cost.

Highly recommended!

Luvfitjewelry

Yess!! This app is perfect! All I wanted to do was reduce prices by a small amount and it did that in no time! Thank you!

Aussie Traders

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Seems like a really good and useful product