Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Phone Daddy

This app saves an immense amount of time. It takes alittle time to get used to all of the functions but it is worth it. Great customer service as well. Highly recommend.

Chrome Avenue

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and the support are really great at helping with your issues! Alison really saved me so much time seamlessly editing the thousands of descriptions on titles on my store.

Plush Home Accents

I have been dreading updating my inventory with excel spreadsheets and have been looking for an app that can do that for me. This app has been a life saver as I am able to do multiple changes to my product without breaking a sweat. you get 5 free edits a month with is plenty enough but mostly subscriptions will give your money's worth. Great kudos to the developer

The Drag Queen Closet

Great app! It saves me tons of time when doing massive edits. And you get 5 edits a month for free, which in my case is enough.

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app will save you time and money, you can change so much so quickly as so easily. I would give it 6 stars if I could.

Zinsom

Fantastic the app lets me change prices of specific category of my products. Over 1000 products edited with one click. Amazing

CT Wagyu

Time spent using app 12 minutes

With the cost of our grain having sky rocketed this past month I needed a way to edit all the prices in our store quickly and uniformly. Ablestar's editor was able to increase the prices by the percentage we calculated necessary but then round prices off to in our case the nearest $.25 masking the increase. The whole process was done in just a few minutes!

Thorn & Feather

Time spent using app About 12 hours

That's the level of shopify's app should be.Good price, easy to use and efficient function. This is the only app I have left a positive review for.

KNOX DOGWEAR

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I used this app to help me bulk edit the google product category for my facebook shop because it was taking forever individual. It worked like a charm! I used the free plan because we currently dont have further use for it

Plaza Lama

Location Dominican Republic

Herramienta poderosa para edición masiva en tu tienda, nos ahorra muchas horas de trabajo y su precio es excelente.