Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk product edit, CSV Excel import export, edit metafields

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

POPULAR Online Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I found what I've been looking for. This is even better than BPE. Just what you need. Upload SKU & PRICE and it does the edit for you. This really needs more 5 star reviews.

Dollmazon

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this product to edit Google fields in bulk. It's easy to use and saved me a lots time to do them individually each product. It's easy to use and does what it says and even more. Also they have great customer service, the replied to my inquiry the next day.

The Art of Hakan HISIM

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Helped me. easy to use. Would suggest it to others as well. ............................................

Boutique La Bourse aux Livres

Location France

Nice first use! We have many references and it's hard to find one app not charging us the moon to update listings.

TAKARABAKO

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The free version is limited to 5 price changes per month, which is enough for me. It is user friendly and has many features, such as being able to see the amount of the price change before deciding.

The Drag Queen Closet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. It saves a lot of time when doing bulk edit price or other edits, which are impossible with Shopify's bulk edit option. Free version is enough in my case.

Renoz

I used the bulk editor to manage my sales by using edit and un-edit schedules, update tags, add new products, and exporting things Shopify won't let me export natively. Our website wouldn't be where it is today without it. You need this app if you plan on having a lot of products.

Shaving Time

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Ablestar App saves me hours when changing prices on my website, it pays for itself a hundred times over.

Destination Gold Detectors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App, I keep forgetting how much time we can save by using this app. ...I will remember, going forward! We use this app to make inventory and price updates on 1000's of products in a matter of seconds. Cha-ching!

Givedi

Time spent using app 16 minutes

I used this app to edit all my product descriptions and it worked perfectly and fast! Before this, I tried Shopify's native import/export but it caused too many issues. Thank you, Ablestar! I highly recommend this app!