Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
October 4, 2022

Hands down would not be able to run our website without this app - well we would but it would take FOREVER to do anything. So great for discounting, added tags or just checking things over - 10/10

BaseNZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 29, 2022

Ottima davvero, la sto usando per modificare in blocco alcuni dati dei miei prodotti in Shopify, essenziali per essere approvati in Merchant Center di Google. Modificati tutti (migliaia) in un solo click. Davvero molto, molto , molto utile. Grazie.

Original Gaia
Italy
September 26, 2022

Great app! The free plan with 5 edits per month is more than enough for me and it really saves me a lot of time every time I need to make a change to a whole collection or just to all the products.

Drag Queen Market
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 23, 2022

im new to this app and i need it to help with google editing, i think it will work very well for me!

Sunnyside Fabrics UK
September 14, 2022

The best App On Shopify and customer support is amazing! Thanks so much for your help with my query.

All Diamond
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 6, 2022

Incredible app and one that we would highly recommend. It has a great interface, and the support from Daniel and his team is one of the best we have come across. Daniel really cares and looks for solutions to assist. We are so happy to have worked with Ablestar for a number of years now.

House of Isabella UK
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited October 7, 2022

I've been using Ablestar Bulk Product Editor for about 8 months I think. I have over 15,000 SKUs, about 2,500 Products. Ablestar performs incredibly well, even with the very large bulk edits I make. Fast, reliable, great customer service, the app is so solid. The level of customization/edit options and filter conditions is very powerful, while the usability is still somehow very simple and easy. I've tried alternative apps before. Ablestar is priced the highest I believe, but the premium price is more than worth it for what you're getting. Others are literally 10x slower, and you can't get more reliable than Ablestar. It pays for itself with the time you save.

NeoBlossom
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 1, 2022

I've used this app in multiple Shopify stores. It is extremely user friendly and makes bulk updates a breeze.

Zora Luna
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
August 20, 2022

Excellent app. Very intuitive and simple to use. Didn't have to read any documentation - just started using it and it did exactly what it said. I needed to update the value in a custom Metafield across many products - this app made it simple to achieve.

Mulberries and Co
August 6, 2022

Easy to use, powerful and diverse! :-) Simplifies time consuming operations in Shopify by far. Very pleased.

KXNG - nettbutikk