Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
July 23, 2022

Works very well and easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone looking to edit a large group of products with specific filters.

Knowhere
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 21, 2022

This app has saved me a lot of time while bulk editing. Bust bulk editing app out there worth it the cost

Youth Tales
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 16, 2022

Every few months, I have a big inventory drop where I really do not want to manually change my listings. This app has been such a time saver. It isn't like anything I do is complex, but it sure saves me hours of work. Definitely love it.

Impish Geek Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 29, 2022

This saved me days work of manual price updates. I tried Excelify (aka Matrixify) & Shopify's native import functions and I had a really hard time getting my products to update without causing unintended edits that messed up the information or images, especially for products with variants with both. This is the first thing I've tried that actually WORKS! It's extremely easy to use & user friendly. Definitely an app to try for small teams if you have a large product dataset to update. Edit: been using the app for 3 months now & still loving it.

Elm & Iron
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 8, 2022

installed today to help with custom product issues on GMC, only using the free version but it saved me many hours on trying to bulk edit 8k products. Thank you, once I get the store running I think I will upgrade for sure!

The Luxury Brand Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 5, 2022

This is the perfect app for websites with large catalogs. We save hours of work every week doing large edits. We can actually move faster on marketing because we can put together collections extremely quickly. Our existing collections are much more user-friendly because we've been able to better fit products into filters. We can pivot and create new filters because we can easily add and change tags, descriptions and metafields. The recurring edits and product rules help us keep our ever-growing catalog under control without completely changing other teams' workflows. I don't know how we would live without it.

Gazelle Sports
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 29, 2022

Beste App für Bulk Anpassungen. Es geht alles mega schnell. Und man kann damit so ziemlich alles machen, was man erwartet. Die App ist m.M.n ein Muss für jeden Shop

Nailsome Nailwraps
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 20, 2022

Fantastic stick support and questions answered. This app is such a time saves and works amazingly well!

instant-ohh
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 15, 2022

I was getting the well known GTIN error on the Google feed. I used this app to set all Custom Product fields to false. I see there are many great features available. I had planned to keep this short term but it appears I may need to keep it!

ShopFabric
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 8, 2022

Love this app. It has solved my problem with custom product issue on Merchant Center.
If you have a big catalogue, this app is very handy.

Salamina