Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Bulk edit products, prices, metafields, Google Shopping & more

Free plan available

Stocking Factory

I love this app. I was able to test it with an unlimited free subscription and it does what it says, bulk updates saving tons of time.

Indigo Silver

Wow, what an App. Did all I needed to manipulate metafields, Google Shopping fields and more. Intuitive, fast, reliable and the undo edit feature is great too.

Ages Three and Up

By far one of my favorite apps on this platform. A must if you intend to make any sort of large scale changes on your catalog in a safe and efficient way. This has made everything from launching sales, to updating product barcodes a breeze for us. The app has a well thought out interface and set of features. I have saved so much time doing mundane updates.

Phone Daddy

This app saves an immense amount of time. It takes alittle time to get used to all of the functions but it is worth it. Great customer service as well. Highly recommend.

Chrome Avenue

Great app and the support are really great at helping with your issues! Alison really saved me so much time seamlessly editing the thousands of descriptions on titles on my store.

Plush Home Accents

I have been dreading updating my inventory with excel spreadsheets and have been looking for an app that can do that for me. This app has been a life saver as I am able to do multiple changes to my product without breaking a sweat. you get 5 free edits a month with is plenty enough but mostly subscriptions will give your money's worth. Great kudos to the developer

The Drag Queen Closet

Great app! It saves me tons of time when doing massive edits. And you get 5 edits a month for free, which in my case is enough.

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Worth its weight in gold for anyone with a large inventory. SO much it can do and has saved me so much time and money since installation.

Zinsom

Fantastic the app lets me change prices of specific category of my products. Over 1000 products edited with one click. Amazing

CT Wagyu

With the cost of our grain having sky rocketed this past month I needed a way to edit all the prices in our store quickly and uniformly. Ablestar's editor was able to increase the prices by the percentage we calculated necessary but then round prices off to in our case the nearest $.25 masking the increase. The whole process was done in just a few minutes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23