Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Holliday Store

O aplicativo atendeu 100% minha necessidade. Sem falar que o suporte fez todos os ajustes que eu precisei e foram super rápidos nas respostas. Recomendo.

LCR BLACK EDITION

This is one of the best apps that I have come across. It does exactly what is in the explanation. The support has been very responsive and great. Highly recommend.

Mizumi Couture

We are a wholesale company selling B2B. This app is great for this purpose. It helps our customers to add the sizes in bulk and therefore faster.

Fufurufas

Excelent service, i never work with any good developer as raj, 100% recomended !!!!!!!!!!!

It has solved all my ideas in a very efficient way

The Straw

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for to make it easier for my customers to add multiple variants at a time! Customer service is extraordinary! You guys rock! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Jungmaven Wholesale

Their Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive and super helpful at resolving any requests to allow us to launch quickly. Even with multiple questions and requests from my end, they were always friendly and quick to respond.

RKM HOLDINGS

very user-friendly and very good support team. just what we needed for our wholesaler website. cheers!

FAVLUX

Getting a new app on your site to improve the way it works and looks is VERY important and sometimes we get so confused with all the coding and etc that it is very frustrating if the customer service is just horrible.
With Bulk Order ***
Customer service 5 STARS all the way!!
They reply back to you so quickly and they will get it done!
So that it works well and it looks amazing on your site.
Sometimes its not a 1 size fit all so their team is there to help you out!
Simply amazing and love the app!

Launch Franchising

Great app, great support, this is just what I needed! It works great and it is very easy to use! Thank you for the app and support!

Şanslı Bobo

The application fulfills its promise very stably. They help your requests very quickly and successfully generate solutions. I'm lucky to work with you, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4