Bulk Title & Tag Editor

Bulk Title & Tag Editor

by Buymaxx

Bulk edit titles. Bulk edit tags. Unlimited backups and revert

SOBA - ShowOffs Body Art

Great little app with big results. I updated nearly 1,000 product variant titles in less than 60 minutes. Chose products to update by inclusion in specific Collections, provided text to replace and replace with, and voila - done almost instantly. Imagine how long that would have taken through the standard product editor in Shopify. I don't expect to use this very often but for a mere $3 monthly, I will keep it in my tool box. I saved more than a year's subscription cost in the past hour alone.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Absolutely FABULOUS app. It gives me so much worry and time back. What isn't clear on some of the description is that this app allows you to schedule things like TAG CHANGES so if you have a product that only shows up on a page if it has a certain tag and that changes weekly or monthly, you can schedule that out for the entire year. I've been using the app for well over a year and never had a problem. Adding it to a second store now.

superliv.no

Bulk title & Tag manager is a really convenient and efficient app for our store editing multiple products takes seconds with all options applicable.