Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk. True "all-in-one"

Artscoolkids

Not sure what to rate this one... My bulk description changes have been stuck on "Waiting" since yesterday afternoon for about 340 products. Anytime I refresh the "Report" page, the start time changes to the current time and it lists NO products in the products column, even though I chose "Select All" when setting it up. Not really sure what to do. Maybe look for a new app? One edit I started yesterday morning still says "In Process" - Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall? Two stars for possible operator error, but I REALLY doubt it.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Sheepwrecked

Dont like it. I tried it, and ended up realizing there is no real bulk edit function. I had to select 10 at a time over like 8 pages.

Secondly, it LAGS my com, even though I am using an i7, and google chrome.