Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk With a Few Clicks

Latest-Looks.com

I am sooo glad I found this app! It has saved me so much time. There are quite a few products on my store that have the same product descriptions and this just saved me over 6 hours work in less than 30 minutes! I did have a formatting issue initally (gaps between paragraphs not showing in online store). I emailed them today and special mention must go to Ilia, who responded within minutes, and it is sorted .....and I am in NZ and it's Saturday! Awesome customer support! (To the owners of this app, I did email this issue when i first installed and Tetiana responded immediately also, it was MY FAULT that I didn't respond to the support ticket until today) Highly RECOMMEND THIS APP! : )

August 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Viking Runes

A must have app for every store. Just what I have been looking for. Amazing and super-fast support. Recommend!

July 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Rennie Tool Company

I had an issue with a bulk price update, I contacted them and they responded immediately, they then solved my issue within 12 hours, excellent customer service. This is the kind of companies I like to deal with, because I know if I have a problem, they will resolve it straight away for me. Great job and thank you

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Vispuppy

Very easy to use. If you need any assistance the support team is very attentive. I have made the right decision to install this app.
This app is really amazing.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

TomBernShop

Must have app for all Shopify stores!
Fast bulk edits via auto rules and simple upload matching your SKU's.
Super Awesome!!!

July 8, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

CSM24 Store

This app saved me a month of my time lol. And it keeps helping me with bulk edit. It’s so good to have all the editing tools in one place.
It makes easy to get all the tedious job done!

July 8, 2019

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Good app that does exactly what it claims. The ability to bulk edit every single product in your store is powerful. For example, I'm about to use it to raise the price of every product so that it reflects the after-tax price, and without this editor I'd be doing every product (almost 10,000) by hand. Their support is great, as well. Or has been for me, at least.

June 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Wolf Lilly Co

I used it to edit certain words from my product pages.
One of the best apps if you want to bulk edit content on the product page and inventory.
Thank you!

June 18, 2019

Ocean Dancing

Wonderful , I would recommend this app.
They were able to accommodate the fields I needed to edit my products.

June 18, 2019

Cuchen US

This app is excellent. Sale price scheduler feature is just what I needed and it works well! I'm so happy that they offer it for free. Their live chat service is super fast.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7