Bulk Products Editor

Bulk Products Editor

by SpurIT

Edit Product and Variant Details in Bulk With a Few Clicks

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Good app that does exactly what it claims. The ability to bulk edit every single product in your store is powerful. For example, I'm about to use it to raise the price of every product so that it reflects the after-tax price, and without this editor I'd be doing every product (almost 10,000) by hand. Their support is great, as well. Or has been for me, at least.

Wolf Lilly Co

I used it to edit certain words from my product pages.
One of the best apps if you want to bulk edit content on the product page and inventory.
Thank you!

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Ocean Dancing

Wonderful , I would recommend this app.
They were able to accommodate the fields I needed to edit my products.

June 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

This app saved me a month of my time lol. And it keeps helping me with bulk edit. It’s so good to have all the editing tools in one place. It makes easy to get all the tedious job done.

June 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Cuchen US

This app is excellent. Sale price scheduler feature is just what I needed and it works well! I'm so happy that they offer it for free. Their live chat service is super fast.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

"Sova" Man's Store

Good app, works perfectly and looks attractive. The app is great as well, works good! Recommended. Thanks!

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how well our apps are working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

"Shiha" - outerwear store

Thanks, that's eaxctly what I was looking for. Great app and the support team is awesome too. 5 stars.

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're happy our support team could help you. Do let us know if you have any questions about the app :)

Muy Bien

Awesome. Plain tool that saves my time and nerves. Thanks!
Awesome. Plain tool that saves my time and nerves. Thanks!

Cos Espana

Good app! Much better than editing stuff in Shopify default editor and much more comfortable in using.

Bobbi Kiss

This is easy to use and save time. Thank you for giving us free plan. Thumbs up!!!! Anyone should try this app, it helps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6