by ETDaD

Add trust improving bullet points above the add to cart button

Woody Tunes

Really easy to use app with great customer support. So far I've seen a slight increase in my conversion. Not 100% sure if it's due to this app but it sure does look good and increases the trustworthiness of my store!

ABC Commewijne

The app works very well, and has increased the conversion on my site, the app works very pleasant and is also very easy to use, I would recommend anyone to download and install this app !

Utina

I have tried it for maybe 3 weeks and it works great! My conversion rate has increased at the first day using it. So I would recommend it to everyone!

acantri

Wow this app works perfectly. Now active in my store for 2 weeks and my conversion rate has increased by 2%! And also less customer service. Very good app! I'm happy with it!

STYRRED.NL

Until now there was no option to put some bullet points above the "add to cart" button. With this app it is possible! Wow! Super easy in use and it can be customized for any of my sites. I can put my USP's easily. Well done!

GranPalma

Finally an app that brings the USP's right in the face of my customers! Since I installed this app my product page is cleaner and my customers see exactly what they want to know of the product. Which resulted in more than doubling my conversion rate in the past week. And I'm happy I can customize it for each product. Looking forward to see what other apps you come up with! Would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to have a product page that converts. - Jonathan A.

April 8, 2021

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very happy to hear that Unlimited Bullet Points improved your conversion rate by so much!

Have a wonderful day.