Quantity Breaks ‑ Bundelito

Quantity Breaks ‑ Bundelito

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited January 22, 2023

I like how the design looks! Doesn't make your website look bad or fishy which is an issue I found with other apps. David helped me

The Good Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 9, 2022

I recommend this application, it doubles my conversion rates. MARC from their technical department is very responsive and professional.

Smuk Vinter
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 29, 2022

Starting a new business is rough and confusing. I can definitely use some help from the system. Then I met Marc, he is so kind and helpful, and provides simple instructions for me to follow! It was great to have him assist!

Gift Ideas
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 26, 2022

Amazing app, the customer support are really friendly! I 100% recommend this. I have tried alot of different apps, this one is one of the most user friendly ones. @Marc

RealScout
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 11, 2022

Définitivement la meilleure application de bundle quantity breaks sur l'app store shopify selon moi. J'ai testé d'autres apps mais celle est de loin la meilleure à mon avis. Le UX est simple à comprendre et super efficace et l'UI vraiment pas mal ! Félicitations a l'équipe Bundelito pour cette app.

Moozy
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 17, 2022

Really love the design and features here, had some small issues but Marc helped us so fast and fixed the problem. The app is pretty new, so some features like ''out of stock'' etc isnt there yet, but they said they were working on it so im pretty sure its right around the corner ;)

Drip Shield
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 13, 2022

First time I use the app but fall in love with its design. I like how the bundle's designed. Customer service also super, thanks Marc

xtrendingstore
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 2, 2022

Absolutely loving this app have tried so many others but they were so difficult to understand this one is great and if you need help their support team is amazing, Thanks to Marc for all his help. Highly recommend!

Diamond Lash Supplies