Bundlify ‑ Cross selling boost

Product bundles increase your sale by suggested products

$7.99/month. 14-day free trial.

I Want That Present

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, I wanted an easy to use, clean looking bundle app and this fits. I had a few issues, but the support is excellent and they have replied and sorted any tweaks I needed really quickly. Would highly recommend.

July 21, 2021

Hi I Want That Present,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Omega Team

Tie-Fly

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thoroughly satisfied, it does as it says, and customer service replies quickly great app and most importantly unlike the other bundle apps it is absolutely free with no sneak or installation fees. Thank You Sincerely from Tie - Fly Clothing new business on a budget!!!

July 21, 2021

Hi Tie-Fly,
All the best!
Omega Team

plushy.club

Great app. We needed some help using it with our theme and OmegaTheme was quick to reply to our email. We definitely recommend it.

Trocitos de Ti

Location Spain

I´ve just installed it so I have no proven results yet but I have to say that the support team does a great job. I experienced some problems within the installation and they just fixed them very fast. Thanks guys!

RbyE

Location France

Quick and great support !
easy to use . some new features can be added and it will become must to have!
thanks for this app