Bundle & Quantity Discount

Bundle & Quantity Discount

by MACAS Studio

Quantity Breaks, Bundle, Upsell, Volume discount, Tiered price

casesilia

nice!!It's so convenient! recommend good! can support This is the effect I want. If the problem is resolved soon, thank you

Hype&More

This is exactly the app I was looking for. No limit of variants compared to a competing app and the support is just amazing. Really responsive and fixes all the problems. Thanks

Glipup

Great app and amazing support!! it's a super-valuable app that all the stores need to use, it took me under 5 mins to install and setup and absolutely very helpful to create offers for my customers 5/5

800-CarGuru

The App is fantastic when you would like to have a decent product offering. The Support team are very professional and they helped me to customize the offers in a friction of seconds.

Kitchen Tools

I'll be installing AOV Booster on all my Shopify stores! Truly the absolute must to increase your average order value! Oh and their customer service is the best I have experienced! Keep up the great work guys! Your app is in my top 3 of all times!!!

Serovera

Beautiful app, easy to set up. Looks amazing on the website, super clean. The customer service is excellent. Luca was wonderful! Thanks!

Love Nightshift

Great app and amazing support! It's a new app but they are making it better and it already works and looks great unlike most new apps.

VAPOOZ

Very valuable app. Only few seconds to set up and start creating a volume discount offer or a bundle. User friendly and highly customizable premium design. New capabilities are incoming. Special thanks for your world class support, even in french. No doubt about it, i recommend this app.

Pet Planet DK

A really good app that has helped increase my store AOV a lot, not to mention the amazing support whenever needed. I recommend this app to everyone.

Peach Booty Plan Slovenia

Very good app, with even better customer support. Would definitely recommend to everyone who wants to increase their AOV.

Previous 1